Bearden

ah20

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigG @ Feb 23 2007 - 09:33 AM) 826385601[/snapback]I am just curious... who do you play for OSU? I believe it is a Knoxville team. Do you have any other info on Bearden? I know they lost Rico, but they have Thomas up top, who is great.

I have not seen them play this year, but I know they have to replace a few kids on the back line. Still strong up top with Thomas and and anothers kids name I can't remember from the Kickers. Should be strong in goal with Brian.

If it is the same as last year use those outside mids and keep swinging the ball from side to side. That will eventually open some thru balls and crosses to the back post. Now the only team I saw do that last year was CBHS. Farragut tried, but would get impatient and force the ball up the field.

Good luck. Wish I could go watch the game.

QUOTE(Ezion @ Feb 23 2007 - 09:17 PM) 826386510[/snapback]if anyone went to the bearden-cak game you would of seen bearden's defense and how good they are. bearden won 1-0.

They are VERY good. Tom Webster is amazing, and Brian Walker can drop kick that ball almost the length of the field! He made some good saves, as usual!

Thanks for a great game, Bearden, and good luck this season!

Well, we scrimmaged bearden tonight and they were pretty impressive. Tom Webster is brilliant with the ball at his feet and can make things happen out of nothing. What year is he? All of the seniors also played well. Brian Walker kept the balls out of the net and had some dangerous dropkicks.

QUOTE(BigG @ Feb 23 2007 - 08:33 AM) 826385601[/snapback]I am just curious... who do you play for OSU? I believe it is a Knoxville team. Do you have any other info on Bearden? I know they lost Rico, but they have Thomas up top, who is great.

well BigG i play for brentwood and i play with brandon tarr on my club team tnfc90..

brentwood came out really overconfident last year and got they stuff handed to them and i think that this year they are not as good as they were last year which is all i was saying..

BigG you are the coach for CAK correct?

the thing i noticed about bearden is that they have strong build up play and the kids do a great job of running off the ball

of course when they play strong aggressive attacking the counter-attack build up works in there favor just ask brentwood

coach turner does a great job of teaching it to his kids because it can be difficult for kids to crasp the concept

QUOTE(BigG @ Feb 23 2007 - 08:28 PM) 826386544[/snapback]They are VERY good. Tom Webster is amazing, and Brian Walker can drop kick that ball almost the length of the field! He made some good saves, as usual!

Thanks for a great game, Bearden, and good luck this season!

tom webster is good but he isnt amazing like everybody says..i play him in travel all the time and stephen morrissey is all over him every game..tom is a great player but not amazing is all im saying