GHS vs. Volunteer

greenefan

Volunteer is definitely the underdog here but if they don't have a chance let's just save the gas and not drive to Greeneville.

Get real on this. I think the Big 9 will show that anybody CAN beat anybody else on a given night. Volunteer may lose by 30 but don't count them out just yet.

Volunteer beat TN High twice.

DB beat Volunteer three times.

TN High beat DB 2 out of 3.

DB beat Science Hill twice.

Science Hill beat Greeneville.

Either team can win. Go Falcons and Go Big 9 teams!!!

Volunteer has a real chance in this game, especially if they can knock Wiggins out of the game early. As everyone says, they play hard every second and have one of the best shooters in the area. If Greeneville isnt ready for a tough, physical game, then they could be going home early. See, I can give some credit where credit is due. The Foulcans could be the dark horse in the tournament.

QUOTE(greenefan @ Feb 23 2007 - 11:05 AM) 826385751[/snapback]Does Volunteer have a chance in this game? I really don't know much about them. I know the Big Nine is a much stronger conference top to bottom then the IMAC. With Greeneville playing at home and Coach D leading the way, does Volunteer have any chance?

I would say yes they have a chance because they have some really great shooters...Cradic, Browder and Bennett. Being at Greeneville will make it tough but they don't get intimidated. They are playing well right now and they hustle as much as any team you'll see.