Lawrence Co 40-Siegel 38 Final

CoachT

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the New Prospect-Coffman game and we left in the 6th inning and still got there at 6 so that shouldn't have been a problem.I'm not sure why no more students came than there was.I thought we did pretty good for the size though.Our principal made us switch with the band which noone really liked because now we can't stand next to the floor.But it did bring us good luck

Yes, as far as i know Mr Dunn is setting up a "pep bus" to take to the game on monday. He needed 35 students to sign up last night after the game and there were more than 35 wanting to go. So I'm pretty sure that there will be a "pep" bus going. Also, the "Big E Caravan" will be in full force, and Ive herd of more people coming also. So we should have a good student section crowd there Monday night.

I was in the student section last night at the Siegel game. I thought we were pretty loud, but then again im right in the middle. I thought we had a good crowd there, and were pretty loud in my book. However, the farther up the student section the weaker the noise gets. I also feel that moving us from where we normaly were hurt us some to. We didnt feel like we were really on the floor, but I didnt particularly like it.

I wish we could get more than one bus but Mr. Dunn said all he thought we could get was one.Luckily..My name is almost at the top of the list for the first bus ...we should still have quite a few people there..

and..do I know you FUNanGUN??..you said you were in the student section so just trying to figure out who you were..

Though the number of students at the game was smaller than most would have hoped, the students who did come definitely made their presence known. I've been in a lot of gyms over the years, but no other comes anywhere close to the atmosphere at Ralph Benson Memorial Gymnasium. From the band playing to the student section cheering to the dedicated fans encouraging the players, the atmosphere couldn't get any better for a high school girls' basketball game.

The pep bus is a great idea, and I could just see the excitement of the student section when the idea was presented. I definitely agree that it would be great if we were able to provide transportation to all those students that were eager to come Monday night. The Lawrence County student section does a great job encouraging the Lady Cats, so hopefully they'll pack Siegel out Monday night cheerin for our girls!

Yes, this town and students are die hard Lady Cat Faithful. That place erupted when Jones hit that three at the buzzer. And me being on the front row right at the perfect angle of the sideline and I watched the shot the whole way. As soon as she released it was butter all the way. I was one of the first few to hit the court in wild excitement.

To WildcatsBasketball...Im sure you prolly no me, and im sure you prolly no me. I'm not sure if its the best idea to put names on these boards or not so im not going to as of now. I am new to this Message Boards room, but i use to be a active member a few years back.

Yes i like the "pep" bus idea also. It gets students involved also, so its a win-win situation. Hopefully we can bring the "Cat" Nation into "Siegel Nations" home gym and beat Lanning and Riverdale on Monday night.

QUOTE(coacht @ Feb 24 2007 - 06:06 AM) 826386976[/snapback]Here are 140 photos from the game.

Siegel vs Lawrence Co girls regional game

We are having a little ip address recognition problem with that link, occasionally, but keep trying. You may have to reboot your computer in order to get to it. Hopefully we can work out the problem soon.

Because names were not with prictures and I can understand why, the following are the Siegel Players and their numbers. sometimes its good to see who a poster is taking abot and place it with a picture.

3-K. Sigenthauler

12-A. Wright

21-M. Faulkner

25-C. Waggoner

30-C. Parrott

33-D. Spurlock

Those are the names of the players whose numbers I saw. Those are great pictures and those are great players and people and we think a great deal of them, their teammates, their parents, and very likely one of the best coaching staffs in the mid state.

QUOTE(coacht @ Feb 24 2007 - 06:06 AM) 826386976[/snapback]Here are 140 photos from the game.

Siegel vs Lawrence Co girls regional game

We are having a little ip address recognition problem with that link, occasionally, but keep trying. You may have to reboot your computer in order to get to it. Hopefully we can work out the problem soon.

Coach T:

Great job on the photos - thanks from the Siegel fans