AA Pretender or Contender

Icy

Liberty Tech is the best team not only in AA but the entire state and should be the favorite to win, thats who i predict will anyway! Not to say there arent teams out there who at thier best couldnt beat them! B.T Washington, Dyer Co., Howard, Austin East, East Ridge are all good teams who will make some noise before its over! Im personally pulling for my alma madar DYER CO.!

Good Luck Choctaws!

QUOTE(B-rad @ Feb 23 2007 - 10:14 PM) 826386780[/snapback]Liberty Tech is the best team not only in AA but the entire state and should be the favorite to win, thats who i predict will anyway! Not to say there arent teams out there who at thier best couldnt beat them! B.T Washington, Dyer Co., Howard, Austin East, East Ridge are all good teams who will make some noise before its over! Im personally pulling for my alma madar DYER CO.!

Good Luck Choctaws!

not AAA Raleigh Egypt beat Liberty 83-80 in the hall of fame game.

QUOTE(B-rad @ Feb 23 2007 - 10:14 PM) 826386780[/snapback]Liberty Tech is the best team not only in AA but the entire state and should be the favorite to win, thats who i predict will anyway! Not to say there arent teams out there who at thier best couldnt beat them! B.T Washington, Dyer Co., Howard, Austin East, East Ridge are all good teams who will make some noise before its over! Im personally pulling for my alma madar DYER CO.!

Good Luck Choctaws!

The closest team to Liberty is BTW. I think BTW is the only team in class AA that can beat Liberty....

QUOTE(Icy @ Feb 23 2007 - 10:26 PM) 826386797[/snapback]not AAA Raleigh Egypt beat Liberty 83-80 in the hall of fame game.

The closest team to Liberty is BTW. I think BTW is the only team in class AA that can beat Liberty....

The Raleigh Egypt game must really get under your skin, you constantly bring that game up. I guess Craigmont is better than Raleigh Egypt now? Yeah right! It's mighty funny BTW didn't play Raleigh Egypt. Icy I will get on Coach T and congratulate you personally if BTW makes it to the Boro. As I stated in some of my previous posts, BTW is not in the same league with Liberty. Icy please face it Liberty and BTW will not get a chance to play this year, because BTW will not make it to the boro. Liberty is a much smarter basketball team by far. Oh! wait a minute I forgot something, your guards are better than Oak Hills if you believe that, I believe Ali will come out of retirement and fight Tyson.

*Beware of the Crusader Nation Syndrome*: Posssible side effects are: 1.) Gasping for air 2.) Loss of will to win 3.) Defeat - If these symptoms persist contact your nearest Libertyville medical facility. 29

locations to serve you Illinois(1) Florida(3) Pennsylvania(1) Louisiana(1) Tennessee(24)

Trying to please everybody is the first sign of failure

QUOTE(Icy @ Feb 23 2007 - 10:26 PM) 826386797[/snapback]not AAA Raleigh Egypt beat Liberty 83-80 in the hall of fame game. Walked up and kicked that horse again... ....it's dead...let it go so it can rest in peace.....it's dead.

The closest team to Liberty is BTW. I think BTW is the only team in class AA that can beat Liberty....I agree.....but don't think they will.

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Feb 24 2007 - 09:01 AM) 826387067[/snapback]The Raleigh Egypt game must really get under your skin, you constantly bring that game up. I guess Craigmont is better than Raleigh Egypt now? Yeah right! It's mighty funny BTW didn't play Raleigh Egypt. Icy I will get on Coach T and congratulate you personally if BTW makes it to the Boro. As I stated in some of my previous posts, BTW is not in the same league with Liberty. Icy please face it Liberty and BTW will not get a chance to play this year, because BTW will not make it to the boro. Liberty is a much smarter basketball team by far. Oh! wait a minute I forgot something, your guards are better than Oak Hills if you believe that, I believe Ali will come out of retirement and fight Tyson.

*Beware of the Crusader Nation Syndrome*: Posssible side effects are: 1.) Gasping for air 2.) Loss of will to win 3.) Defeat - If these symptoms persist contact your nearest Libertyville medical facility. 29

locations to serve you Illinois(1) Florida(3) Pennsylvania(1) Louisiana(1) Tennessee(24)

Trying to please everybody is the first sign of failure

When BTW make it to the Boro, you will have another excuse. I'm waiting for some new one's.