Jax Northside vs Martin Westview in Region Championship !

lgindian

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh redbirdfan??? isn't that supposed to be your "Ghost Of Spencer" coacht name!?!?!?!?! LOL!!!!

Isn't it ironic that you are bringing certain names up?? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Since this should be a semi-packed house tonight in GC with so many other schools in attendance -- look for resumes to be passed around this evening!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

You just had to say it....... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Prince Edward and I will be decked out in our NOT-SO HEAVY D Fan CLUB T-shirts this evening-- /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

We're gonna take a little time and enjoy the "VIEW" !! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

GOOD LUCK --- Force #53 to her Left /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

QUOTE(Not-so HeavyD @ Feb 26 2007 - 09:42 AM) 826389824[/snapback]Delk can shoot it from anywhere......and is an incredible passer.

I have reached deep into the brown bag of tricks and have come up with a wad of cash for the NS bus driver.......we need him to get lost on the way to Gibson County...... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ALL SEAN NEEDS TO DO IS LOOK DOWN THE NS SIDELINE AT THE TIP AND HE WILL REALIZE HE HAS A CHANCE.

QUOTE(redbirdfan @ Feb 27 2007 - 10:35 AM) 826391685[/snapback]Prince Edward and I will be decked out in our NOT-SO HEAVY D Fan CLUB T-shirts this evening-- /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

We're gonna take a little time and enjoy the "VIEW" !! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I would rather see you paint NSHD on your chests........ala bruce pearl....... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I would rather see you paint NSHD on your chests........ala bruce pearl....... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'd have to shave!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> OUCH!!

I'll find four young ladies to spell it out on T-shirts NSHD-- "HE"s the BOMB!!" /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

QUOTE(redbirdfan @ Feb 27 2007 - 01:02 PM) 826391818[/snapback]I'd have to shave!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> OUCH!!

I'll find four young ladies to spell it out on T-shirts NSHD-- "HE"s the BOMB!!" /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

If I have pictures with proof of such activity, there will be NSHD bobble-head dolls for everybody!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(Joe Quincy @ Feb 27 2007 - 04:05 PM) 826392104[/snapback]If I have pictures with proof of such activity, there will be NSHD bobble-head dolls for everybody!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i heard nshd was doing promos for breath mint tinkle concerning la cabana