Smith County vs White House

Stark1

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:54 AM) 826389945[/snapback]Union city beat us by 30 without a player over 6'0" tall. I'm pretty sure I know that's possible you goof. But Smith compared to Union City is like Chase Dunn compared to Carmelo Anthony. You 7-AA fans are so funny. Smith has what's coming to them, and L.A. better play their best game of the year and then some to beat Station Camp. Cause they hate losing more than I do. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> SO be prepared to go to the football boards boys. Enjoy your last 2 days on the b-ball boards, cause tommorrow it is all over for you. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

White House hasn't won anything just yet. They are the favorites no doubt. But the favorites don't always win. Station Camp will be a tough test for LA as well. But just b/c you say these teams will win don't mean anything. The bad part is whoever wins the loser will probably have to travel down to Chattanooga Howard and the other will probably host East Ridge or Brainerd winner. Either way it looks bleak for teams out of this area.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wingman10 @ Feb 25 2007 - 12:45 PM) 826388467[/snapback]Go Owls

Way to go OWLS, play as you did Friday night, and White House may "open their eyes" to a contender. Only by eight pts have they beaten you. a win is within reach. Win, or lose, we are proud of or team, and I will be cheering you tonight. My prediction,..... Smith County by 4. If I am wrong well congrat to White House.... the dissing game is NOT my style...

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:21 PM) 826391737[/snapback]They better get Carmelo or somebody to help 'em out. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Even then, through your eyes we wouldn't stand a chance, b/c i'm sure "THE FLASH"??? lol would shut him down.

QUOTE(owllady1 @ Feb 27 2007 - 02:41 PM) 826391971[/snapback]Don't count my Owls out...they have won some games that NO ONE thought possible. And, if they lose, they are still Smith County's Pride! Our boys play with heart and soul--it's hard to top that.

since these 8AA people are so arrogant, LETS GO SMITH COUNTY BABY

QUOTE(Z King of D Swing @ Feb 26 2007 - 02:29 PM) 826390187[/snapback]You obviously do not realize how big a fool you are making of yourself, and what a bad rap you are giving the rest of your fans. I know not all White House fans are like you, but if I was one, I would certainly be on here telling you to shut your mouth. You better be on here tomorrow night, if you lose. And you can bet, I'll be on here if we lose. But I can guarantee that when SC beats White House, you won't admit that we're the better team, the excuses will be flowing, I can't even imagine what kind of immature comment will come from you. Every post I've ever read of yours you are always bashing someone, can't ever give anyone credit, just grow up, just a little.

Its been done before, he doesnt care about giving WH a bad name.He thinks he is funny and that HIS opinion really matters.That being said, its sad people cant grow up and move on.Guess he is still living basketball through his brother.Your right most WH fans are not like this.Most of us have class.