Sycamore vs. Liberty

BenStiller23

QUOTE(Big Country @ Feb 26 2007 - 11:56 PM) 826391227[/snapback]NO WAY!!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Where is this place located because I would never pass up on a place where the catfish is great. My "6-Pack" (OR LACK THERE OF) tells on me in that department /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'll be leaving Clarksville somewhere around 3:30 tomorrow evening guys. Will I have time to find this place and enjoy numerous servings prior to the tip between Harpeth-Bolivar at 6PM???????

Sorry, BC, this place is in Benton County, just across the Humphreys County line on the other side of the river from New Johnsonville. If you are still interested, let me know and I'll give you directions.

QUOTE(rowdyrebelman @ Feb 27 2007 - 09:44 AM) 826391605[/snapback]papa tiger, i knew you were an uneducated man on atheletics based on your constant posts and your radio broadcasts, but to say that austin lohin could not start for harpeth takes your lack of education to a new level. do everyone a favor , take 2 weeks of and retire.

YOu probably thought SC was going to win the District too! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Says a lot about your knowledge.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(johanndevereaux @ Feb 27 2007 - 09:31 AM) 826391581[/snapback]Maybe the stars will be aligned just righ tonight for Sycamore. Stranger things have happened. They play the games for a reason. Though it is not very likely for the War Eagles to get a W, competitors bring it on the big stage. Austin Lohin will play his best tonight. But I dont know if his boys can rise to the occasion with him. If they can handle the ball and get Murray and Aaron some open looks, they shoot it well enough to stay close. If they keep it under 15 turns and the score in the 70's the State of TN may wake up the upset of the year. Or both teams play like they normally do and LT wins by 25. Good luck to both teams, but you got to pull for the underdog on this one. GO WAR EAGLES.

Take more than the stars being aligned. This will never be a game. Believe me. If you are coming tonight to see a Sycamore win, don't bother, it's not going to happen unless LT bus gets lost coming to Waverly and doesn't show. The second string for LT would beat Sycamore by 20. If you don't believe that come tonight or ask the Cheatham County players.

QUOTE(papatiger @ Feb 27 2007 - 10:35 AM) 826391683[/snapback]Sorry, BC, this place is in Benton County, just across the Humphreys County line on the other side of the river from New Johnsonville. If you are still interested, let me know and I'll give you directions.

YOu probably thought SC was going to win the District too! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Says a lot about your knowledge.

once again there you go running off at the mouth.how could you possibly know what i am thinking?i never mentioned what i thought about sc.but i will tell you what i am thinking now.you need to leave atheletics and all topics dealing with atheletics alone,because you are not qualified.austin lohin is as good as any player that harpeth has, and for you to say that he could not start for hapeth just shows your lack of knowledge on atheletics, so do as i said before, take 2 weeks off and retire

QUOTE(rowdyrebelman @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:00 PM) 826391705[/snapback]once again there you go running off at the mouth.how could you possibly know what i am thinking?i never mentioned what i thought about sc.but i will tell you what i am thinking now.you need to leave atheletics and all topics dealing with atheletics alone,because you are not qualified.austin lohin is as good as any player that harpeth has, and for you to say that he could not start for hapeth just shows your lack of knowledge on atheletics, so do as i said before, take 2 weeks off and retire

You didn't have to, you are a rowdyrebel you said. Either way, look at my post, I said I don't think he could start for Harpeth in my opinion. We all have opinions, right? We have the right to have those.

Either way to what got us on this conversation, Austin Lohin is a really good player, not great. If you think he's great you need to check your basketball knowledge. I've seen players like him for 30 years. A lot of them.

Coach Williams and Liberty Tech could name this score if they want. I still say 101-78 because he will call off the dogs and I expect the Sycamore coach to do the same as Cheatham's coach, play his starters to the end even against LT's 3 & 4 string. He will play 17 guys tonight. I assume they want it to look better in the paper in the morning.

QUOTE(papatiger @ Feb 27 2007 - 04:23 PM) 826392122[/snapback]You didn't have to, you are a rowdyrebel you said. Either way, look at my post, I said I don't think he could start for Harpeth in my opinion. We all have opinions, right? We have the right to have those.

Either way to what got us on this conversation, Austin Lohin is a really good player, not great. If you think he's great you need to check your basketball knowledge. I've seen players like him for 30 years. A lot of them.

Coach Williams and Liberty Tech could name this score if they want. I still say 101-78 because he will call off the dogs and I expect the Sycamore coach to do the same as Cheatham's coach, play his starters to the end even against LT's 3 & 4 string. He will play 17 guys tonight. I assume they want it to look better in the paper in the morning.

I'm pretty sure Coach Wilson would find a place for him.

And Sycamore is getting killed 61-30. Not surprising.

EDIT:

LT - 89

SHS-65

QUOTE(champion13 @ Feb 27 2007 - 08:52 PM) 826392421[/snapback]I'm pretty sure Coach Wilson would find a place for him.

And Sycamore is getting killed 61-30. Not surprising.

EDIT:

LT - 89

SHS-65

Yea I left at halftime, papatiger you were right about one thing and wrong about one thing.

First Liberty's second team would not finish second in this region.

Second Lohin had around 7 or 8 turnovers in the first half alone, he could not handle the pressure.

Lohin would start at Harpeth hands down.

What was Froedden thinking letting Ant shoot the ball, he had around 12 points in the first half, nailing threes.

QUOTE(HHSnumber1fan @ Feb 27 2007 - 10:00 PM) 826392466[/snapback]Yea I left at halftime, papatiger you were right about one thing and wrong about one thing.

Second Lohin had around 7 or 8 turnovers in the first half alone, he could not handle the pressure.

What was Froedden thinking letting Ant shoot the ball, he had around 12 points in the first half, nailing threes.

If Liberty didn't have their starting five they could still beat these teams...harpeth and sycamore. and they would have still been second at the least cause all the teams here leave alot to be desired.

QUOTE(HHSnumber1fan @ Feb 27 2007 - 10:00 PM) 826392466[/snapback]Yea I left at halftime, papatiger you were right about one thing and wrong about one thing.

If I had seen them play like they did tonight I would think the same thing. You notice Coach Williams pulled his second team off after being out there very little. He chewed thier butts out. Liberty as a team didn't play very well tonight. I don't know what it was. Their fans were talking a lot about it. They just didn't play that great. Now after the half, the first part of the second qtr. they turned up the pressure and pulled away. they played 17 players tonight too.

Sycamore fans must have thought they were at a tennis match. Their heads were going back and forth and they weren't making a sound. Have to say, I told you so. Just chill, I'm having some fun with you guys.

Seriously, I thought Sycamore played the best game I've seen them play this year. They did well. Just not enough horses. The bad thing about Bolivar too, is they are basically freshmen and sophomores.

Lohin looked really tired early in the third quarter. Guess he's not super after all.