Sycamore vs. Liberty

BenStiller23

QUOTE(Preston3 @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:24 AM) 826391064[/snapback]Good point. he doesn't look like he's in any kind of shape. If you saw him against UC you would have felt sorry for the young man. UC scored so fast he barely made to midcourt before having to turn back around and set up on offense. every 2 or 3 minutes he was begging to come out of the game.

I did see him against Union City and I did feel sorry for him...His only purpose was to stand at halfcourt and catch the lob pass in the press......

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:55 PM) 826391151[/snapback]Let's see.....how many more times do I have to go back to Waverly this week? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Somebody save me a seat tomorrow night. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'll save you one! P.A.! Good to talk to you tonight. Look forward to the game tomorrow night. It will be fun. I've been telling everyone in Humphreys County if they want to see one of the best HS teams in a long while they need to come see Liberty Tech.

QUOTE(papatiger @ Feb 26 2007 - 10:57 PM) 826391154[/snapback]I'll save you one! P.A.! Good to talk to you tonight. Look forward to the game tomorrow night. It will be fun. I've been telling everyone in Humphreys County if they want to see one of the best HS teams in a long while they need to come see Liberty Tech.

I'm looking forward to it......and that is some sound advice. Folks....if pappa tells you a rooster can row a boat.....go get that rooster some oar's. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> BC WILL BE THERE TOMORROW NIGHT ALL DRESSED UP!!!! We may have to take him down and get him dirty.

Make those seats down close to the front.....I'm not your normal Baptist. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Liberty will run that Sycamore team down to the river and give them a good old fashion dunking.

See ya'll at the show!!!!

PS....I may just wear my autographed Liberty Tech Crusaders 2005-2006 State Championship shirt tomorrow night.....the one with Brandon Evans, Zach "Cash Money" Williams, Bijon Jones, and Jarvis Gill,......with "The 2007 Starting Five".... alias.... "Fab Five", alias.... "The Jackson Five".......and many, many , more.

Pappatiger.....I ate so many fish in Camden...everything looks level. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Feb 26 2007 - 11:19 PM) 826391190[/snapback]I'm looking forward to it......and that is some sound advice. Folks....if pappa tells you a rooster can row a boat.....go get that rooster some oar's. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> BC WILL BE THERE TOMORROW NIGHT ALL DRESSED UP!!!! We may have to take him down and get him dirty.

Make those seats down close to the front.....I'm not your normal Baptist. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Liberty will run that Sycamore team down to the river and give them a good old fashion dunking.

See ya'll at the show!!!!

PS....I may just wear my autographed Liberty Tech Crusaders 2005-2006 State Championship shirt tomorrow night.....the one with Brandon Evans, Zach "Cash Money" Williams, Bijon Jones, and Jarvis Gill,......with "The 2007 Starting Five".... alias.... "Fab Five", alias.... "The Jackson Five".......and many, many , more.

Pappatiger.....I ate so many fish in Camden...everything looks level. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Where did you eat? Country & Western. They are good. Good service, great food. Eat there often, can't you tell? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(papatiger @ Feb 26 2007 - 11:48 PM) 826391221[/snapback]Where did you eat? Country & Western. They are good. Good service, great food. Eat there often, can't you tell? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

NO WAY!!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Where is this place located because I would never pass up on a place where the catfish is great. My "6-Pack" (OR LACK THERE OF) tells on me in that department /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'll be leaving Clarksville somewhere around 3:30 tomorrow evening guys. Will I have time to find this place and enjoy numerous servings prior to the tip between Harpeth-Bolivar at 6PM???????

Maybe the stars will be aligned just righ tonight for Sycamore. Stranger things have happened. They play the games for a reason. Though it is not very likely for the War Eagles to get a W, competitors bring it on the big stage. Austin Lohin will play his best tonight. But I dont know if his boys can rise to the occasion with him. If they can handle the ball and get Murray and Aaron some open looks, they shoot it well enough to stay close. If they keep it under 15 turns and the score in the 70's the State of TN may wake up the upset of the year. Or both teams play like they normally do and LT wins by 25. Good luck to both teams, but you got to pull for the underdog on this one. GO WAR EAGLES.

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 27 2007 - 12:01 AM) 826391230[/snapback]Gaines is in shape now. I guess you guys won't get to see him until the state tourney. Keep in mind vs. Union City was his 3rd game in 3 days.(that is hard for someone that is 6'7" 330) He is virtually unstoppable now. You will see. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Unstoppable yes if the game is played only and the half court with no fastbreaks allowed. A team that runs can take him totally out of the game early. WH has to keep the game to a low scoring affair. If the other team scores near 60 then WH is in trouble. Look at the box scores of their games. Gaines needs to lose about 50 pounds or work harder on the weights. He is a big load with good hands but can't move and certainly can't jump well.