Sycamore vs. Liberty

BenStiller23

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WarEagleThug @ Feb 26 2007 - 01:51 PM) 826390126[/snapback]This is goin to be like the vandy an florida game. Sycamore as Vandy an Liberty as Florida.....................We have to pull the upset YA DIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is more like Florida vs Trevecca. Sycamore has had a good year, but if you are picking them to win you either have not seen Liberty play or are delusional. I know anything can happen in one game, but I can't imagine a scenario where Sycamore beats them. Liberty is not only very talented, but they pressure relentlessly and are well-coached. I would love to see someone challenge them, but I am not sure if that will happen. Good luck War Eagles.

Here's the problem. First in order to pull an upset something major would have to happen. Most times when an upset occurs someone on the starting team gets in foul trouble, playing bad, having a bad night. There's where the problem comes in. Not only does Liberty Tech have the best team in the region and state, their second team is the second best team in the region. If you haven't seen these kids play, you will see. They are phenomenal. Well coached. I don't see anyone getting any closer than 25 to them and it wouldn't be that close if the coach didn't call the dogs off early like he did on Cheatham. The first teamers played maybe 2 quarters against the Cubs. When the first and second teamers left the floor it was 83-43. Liberty Tech scored 52 points in the first quarter and half of game with the coach playing second team equal to starters time. Good luck though to Sycamore.