SCIENCE HILL VS. GREENVILLE

CoachC47

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Greeneville does not press I don't see Science Hill getting as much easy baskets that they did last night against Tennessee High. This game will be a fun one to watch. It will be a battle on the blocks. The two posts for Science Hill play hard and work all the time. I look for this one to come down to the guard play. If the guards for Greeneville can continue to step up they should win. Win or lose both teams will have a hard game on Saturday.

Greenville and SHHS round 1 was won by dickson...soley...she killed them....dont think that will happen this time around...The guard play of SHHS will determine if they win or lose...if GOOD and DOUGLAS shoot the ball well...good night Greenville....that is if the post play is as good as it has been for SHHS....I do not think it will be a blow out by either team...may come down to free throws...

I would have to to agree with CycloneFan on that...SHHS will need to push the tempo if they want to win...Greenville looked tired last night against Boone...and Boone did get some easy looks at the basket but could not finish...there was a couple of times Nickels and Caldwell had some easy ones but did not finish.

So true. Science Hill likes to create off the dribble, and press after the made basket to try to create points off turnovers. They won't post you up a lot, especially with your size. they will try to penetrate, and if cut off, they will dish it back out to somebody else, who will also try to penetrate, and so forth.

QUOTE(CoachC47 @ Feb 27 2007 - 06:40 PM) 826392191[/snapback]I am still mad...that BOONE lost...they had that game and really exposed weaknesses on Greenville's Team...they are a good team...but they are very beatable...I will say SHHS 47 Greenville 41 becuase Dickson will miss the Free Throws down the stretch...57% baby

Well she made the ones that counted with 7 tics left /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(CoachC47 @ Feb 27 2007 - 06:46 PM) 826392203[/snapback]Probably the only time in her life..if you shoot 57%...you are not just going to start shooting 80% from the line...one game...maybe but back to back....stats dont lie when it comes to shooting

But not the only time in her short career she has come up with clutch shots... Well, at least she is getting all those 1000+ points of hers the hard way.