Station Camp vs. White House

BenStiller23

Guest Termite

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 2 2007 - 10:38 AM) 826396819[/snapback]who cares at least we won't lose by 30 like S.C. will to Howard. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> we actually have a chance to win.

"I BET" you care......and if S.C. would lose by 30 ....it's a good thing WHHS is not playing them... what would that be 40-45? You had a "chance" to be REGION CHAMPS too.........how did yhat turn out?

THAT'S A BET

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BDP5 @ Mar 2 2007 - 01:29 PM) 826397066[/snapback]I don't believe the WH fans are weeping and that's gnashing, not nashing, of teeth. It was disappointing to lose, as it would have be for SC if they lost. The only excuse for the loss is the missed free throws and shots underneath from White House. SC did well at the free throw line. That was the difference in game last night. Both teams did not play there best game, but SC played well enough to come up with a 2 point win. Maybe the 2 "PHANTOM POINTS" showed back up (JOKE) /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> .

The only thing negative I would say was the cocky taunts to the fans from a couple of Station Camp players (00 and 5) after the game. Totally unclassy. If you are going to be champions, act like it and celebrate with class like the rest of your team did.

Good Luck to both teams Monday night.

If you want to talk about class make sure you add that add that WH players wouldn't shake the hands of SC players on the all Region Team. That was was a true sign of class.

The WH fans appeared to be taunting the players the entire game and when the team came out at halftime. The players shoudl be excited to win the first Region Championship in the history of the school and should be able to celebrate. I am sure from your seat it was difficult to watch. You should have been in ours in the District Championship when we felt the outcome of the game was not determined by the players.

Oh I know, we beat you 3 times this year cause of the refs. You're such a cry baby. We lucked up by gettin to play East Ridge instead of Howard. Get over it. Enjoy it while you can, cause come Monday you won't know what hit you. That's a bet. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 2 2007 - 02:37 PM) 826397177[/snapback]Oh I know, we beat you 3 times this year cause of the refs. You're such a cry baby. We lucked up by gettin to play East Ridge instead of Howard. Get over it. Enjoy it while you can, cause come Monday you won't know what hit you. That's a bet. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Only one time because of the refs. I only state the facts and don't have a need to cry. SC won the REGION. SC is happy to be playing at home and considered both Howard and East Ridge difficult opponents. If SC loses to a better team dwon the road they still have a Region Championship as a highlight to a great season.

I would say enjoy your trip to Chattanooga but you probably don't even go to any games. Your post do not indicate any knowledge of the games, area teams or the ability to evaluate talent.

QUOTE(kyskywalker @ Mar 2 2007 - 02:13 PM) 826397143[/snapback]If you want to talk about class make sure you add that add that WH players wouldn't shake the hands of SC players on the all Region Team. That was was a true sign of class.

The WH fans appeared to be taunting the players the entire game and when the team came out at halftime. The players shoudl be excited to win the first Region Championship in the history of the school and should be able to celebrate. I am sure from your seat it was difficult to watch. You should have been in ours in the District Championship when we felt the outcome of the game was not determined by the players.

There was one WH player that did not shake hands with the other all region team players, which was also not very classy either, I agree with you on that. But the other 2 players did shake hands with the other players. I was at the championship game and if you are speaking of the 2 points, the book keepers including SC had a part in the outcome on that one. I agree with the fact that the ref's were substandard but not one sided. Of course depends on any given person's point of view. I know SC feels like they couldn't get a break and as people from WH felt the same, so who's right.

Are you say SC student's did not do the same to WH players? Both student sections were taunting the opposing teams, I don't have a problem with that, that has been a part of high sports forever. What I'm saying as a player by most coach's standards needs to be an exception to that stuff. Like it or not athletes have different standards put on them than other students. Because how they react and respond reflect on their teammates and school. One player can set the tone on how people view a team and their school. I understand getting caught up in the moment and with all the trash talk back and forth it's easy to go a little crazy and react off of emotion.

Lastly, on a less serious note, I do have to say that I did missed the guy in the wig trying to make fun of Welch for WH. Maybe WH missed that motivation last night.

As I said before good luck to both teams next Monday. WH and SC have plenty more games against each other to play and I believe this rivaly will be going on a long time from now.

QUOTE(BDP5 @ Mar 2 2007 - 01:29 PM) 826397066[/snapback]I don't believe the WH fans are weeping and that's gnashing, not nashing, of teeth. It was disappointing to lose, as it would have be for SC if they lost. The only excuse for the loss is the missed free throws and shots underneath from White House. SC did well at the free throw line. That was the difference in game last night. Both teams did not play there best game, but SC played well enough to come up with a 2 point win. Maybe the 2 "PHANTOM POINTS" showed back up (JOKE) /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> .

The only thing negative I would say was the cocky taunts to the fans from a couple of Station Camp players (00 and 5) after the game. Totally unclassy. If you are going to be champions, act like it and celebrate with class like the rest of your team did.

Good Luck to both teams Monday night.

thats the reason noone from wh likes terell

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 2 2007 - 03:37 PM) 826397177[/snapback]Oh I know, we beat you 3 times this year cause of the refs. You're such a cry baby. We lucked up by gettin to play East Ridge instead of Howard. Get over it. Enjoy it while you can, cause come Monday you won't know what hit you. That's a bet. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Good quote Stiller that other guy has no idea what he is talking about. I agree with you because Howard is better than East Ridge. And you do have a better chance at beating East Ridge but what is this guy talking about Howard losing their tallest player and getting blown out by East RIdge. Howard was up at the begining of the 4th quarter you fool!!! And a zone only works for East Ridge because they have Jurick who I thought was overrated but has come into his own and has been playing like a beast as of late.

QUOTE(Eaglepride00 @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:06 AM) 826394675[/snapback]Whoever wins between WH and SC should be Murphy Center bound. I saw Howard play Boyd Buchanan in the first round of the region and they were quite unimpressive! Boyd played a 1-2-2 zone and Howard just stood around and jacked 3's all night. Boyd isn't half the team that WH or SC is and they only lost by five. Boyd had the lead cut to two inside a minute and missed a 3 to take the lead. Howard doesn't have anyone to contend with Gaines or McDonald. They are long but thin inside. I say WH. ALL THE WAY TO STATE!

Please Fool!!!! you have no idea what you are talking about. Howard was playing without their playmaker. They are already playing with out two other starters and they lost Michael ford Last year and he was the best player in chatt his sophmore year so please talk about what you know