Oakland-White County?

TeRrAnCe_JaY21

seen about 8 oakland ball players at our riverdale/shelbyville region championship tonight, just wanted to thank them for coming out to support our girls. at the same time i hope they are extremely focused for their own game and to make a run at the title...I WANT TO SEE BOTH THE GOLD BALLS IN THE BORO (they will be awarded here of course but i hope the trophys stay local) /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(85warrior @ Feb 28 2007 - 11:05 PM) 826394364[/snapback]Any White County fans knowmthenstatus of White county starter Kyle Delaney? He went down with an ankle injury in the 1st minute or two of the Riverdale game and was clearly hobbled the rest of the game. We need him healthy tomorrow night.

u dont just need him u need Jordan too

QUOTE(TeRrAnCe_JaY21 @ Mar 1 2007 - 01:37 AM) 826394478[/snapback]ur tellin me jordan wouldnt help

Of course that would help. I'm just saying we have a shot at Oakland if all of our best players are healthy. Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not predicting a win, but we have shot at them. The first meeting of the year White Co. was actually within 6 points of Oakland with 3 minutes to play, but they connected on their free throw attempts and made the final look more lopsided than what it actually was. Good luck tonight White County. Hope Delaney is 100%.

QUOTE(85warrior @ Feb 28 2007 - 11:05 PM) 826394364[/snapback]Any White County fans know the status of White county starter Kyle Delaney? He went down with an ankle injury in the 1st minute or two of the Riverdale game and was clearly hobbled the rest of the game. We need him healthy tomorrow night.

My guess is he'll play because he came back into the Riverdale game.