Pickett Vs. Friendship Christian

R3V0LU710N

QUOTE(Budman8 @ Feb 28 2007 - 08:28 PM) 826393952[/snapback]all i hear is about how good pickett is, i guess we will see tomorrow night i am sure they are pretty good, one question i was not in attendance but i heard that jackson shot about 10 to 15% in the first half is this true, if so how in the crap did pickett let them take it to over time. it seems to me it should have been over at half time, but anyways i am sure it will be a great game but i do have to say i have a seen a lot of teams from the middle tn area and there are not very many if any that shots the three ball better than friendship. i am not a friendship man actually cant stand them at all never have been able to and never will, but i have to say there team this year has state potential. i say FC will win the game by 7. as for PC have fun at temple

u evidently aint seen us play...our 3 starting guards can shoot the lights out of the 3 ball. now i'm really not sure about who will win this game but i do know that Friendship cannot guard us in the post. They should have a field day inside when they get they ball.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(THELEGEND @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:31 AM) 826394734[/snapback]CSAS is a different style team than Friendship or Pickett play. Whoever comes to CSAS or hosts them will have a tough time because they are finally clicking.

They win one game and they're clicking? CSAS's season will be done tonight-so comparing the way they play and the way Friendship and Pickett play, is a waist of time.

QUOTE(ballin90 @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:25 AM) 826394826[/snapback]They win one game and they're clicking? CSAS's season will be done tonight-so comparing the way they play and the way Friendship and Pickett play, is a waist of time.

How will they be done? They will play one of those two teams in the sub-state genius.

QUOTE(ballin90 @ Mar 1 2007 - 11:25 AM) 826394826[/snapback]They win one game and they're clicking? CSAS's season will be done tonight-so comparing the way they play and the way Friendship and Pickett play, is a waist of time.

The Patriots have won eight in a row, ten of their last eleven. They lost on February 2 @ Temple's Homecoming after having to wait until almost 9:00 PM for the game to start. All tournament runs start somewhere and the team starts to come together and "click"! I personally am pulling for Temple against whoever they play as I am sure that they are doing the same for us since we represent the same district.

QUOTE(global98 @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:52 AM) 826394878[/snapback]The Patriots have won eight in a row, ten of their last eleven. They lost on February 2 @ Temple's Homecoming after having to wait until almost 9:00 PM for the game to start. All tournament runs start somewhere and the team starts to come together and "click"! I personally am pulling for Temple against whoever they play as I am sure that they are doing the same for us since we represent the same district.

And the cats aren't clickin? They have won ten of their last eleven, their only loss coming to an out of state rival, and they just beat their other big rival tuesday night, being jackson co.....They've gotten hot, not lost in the tournament so far. Lets face it if Pickett Co. wins tonight, which I see happening, CSAS or Temple is gonna have to make the trip up to Byrdstown, which I see CSAS making the trip, but the fact is that Pickett Co. has never lost a sub-state/sectional game at home (9-0), they just know how to win at the "wheelhouse". Good luck to PC tonight.

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Mar 1 2007 - 01:43 PM) 826395044[/snapback]And the cats aren't clickin? They have won ten of their last eleven, their only loss coming to an out of state rival, and they just beat their other big rival tuesday night, being jackson co.....They've gotten hot, not lost in the tournament so far. Lets face it if Pickett Co. wins tonight, which I see happening, CSAS or Temple is gonna have to make the trip up to Byrdstown, which I see CSAS making the trip, but the fact is that Pickett Co. has never lost a sub-state/sectional game at home (9-0), they just know how to win at the "wheelhouse". Good luck to PC tonight.

Gotta lose sometime. I hear they play 8 on 5 up there though. The way CSAS presses it may seem like there is 10 people out there.

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Mar 1 2007 - 12:43 PM) 826395044[/snapback]And the cats aren't clickin? They have won ten of their last eleven, their only loss coming to an out of state rival, and they just beat their other big rival tuesday night, being jackson co.....They've gotten hot, not lost in the tournament so far. Lets face it if Pickett Co. wins tonight, which I see happening, CSAS or Temple is gonna have to make the trip up to Byrdstown, which I see CSAS making the trip, but the fact is that Pickett Co. has never lost a sub-state/sectional game at home (9-0), they just know how to win at the "wheelhouse". Good luck to PC tonight.

That may very well be the case I am glad that everyone is predicting the Temple win, keep feuling the fire lol, Is Pickett Co. pretty much the favorite in this game, US Chattanooga folks are wondering