Temple @ Clarkrange

danba

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:42 AM) 826394757[/snapback]CLARKRANGE BY 20 PLus.

The big question is can the Temple girl (sorry I am bad with names) that got snubbed for Ms. Basketball this year get revenge????? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Danielle Rector is her name.....

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Mar 1 2007 - 12:45 PM) 826395051[/snapback]RBS beat them last year at christmas by 21...and then got beat by them in state... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

You never can tell come tournament time, take no one for granted!

Temple will be brutalized by CR. Coaching makes the difference in the big games. Temple has some of the best talent in the state but does not have the coaching to make it happen. Temple's point guard commits more turnovers than the rest of the team combined, dribbles with her head down, and overlooks easy wide open baskets. Don't worry, CR, Temple will serve this one up for you on a silver platter, if you like.

Looking forward to substate at home! Nothing like the atmosphere in that ole' gym with seven state championship banners hanging in front of a packed house with a team trying to hang number eight. They have a chance to do that, but it is one game at a time, overlook no one, and play your hardest against everyone. Go Lady Buffaloes!

Lamar missed Murfreesboro last year, but believe he is going to ride into town this year with the state champion team. Keep your head high young buffalos and show Tennessee sport's lovers what Clarkrange can do this year. Don't think anything about not going all the way.

QUOTE(Pasture @ Mar 1 2007 - 02:57 PM) 826395213[/snapback]Temple will be brutalized by CR. Coaching makes the difference in the big games. Temple has some of the best talent in the state but does not have the coaching to make it happen. Temple's point guard commits more turnovers than the rest of the team combined, dribbles with her head down, and overlooks easy wide open baskets. Don't worry, CR, Temple will serve this one up for you on a silver platter, if you like.

"Some of the best talent in the state", you have to be kidding. Grace's sophomore center held your "best" to 7 points (one long range three) and ran circle's around her, while Rector was sucking wind. Clarkrange will destroy Temple, and would even with better coaching.

I saw Pickett Co. beat Temple, I think it was 81-55 and no Temple player would start for Pickett Co. or most 7A teams...maybe one might, but I kept trying to figure out who this great player from temple was supposed to be and never did. When the Temple boys came to Pickett Co., #2 vs #7 in the state, Temple brought about 10 fans! This won't be pretty. Clarkrange by 35. Good to see the Lady Buffaloes go back to Murfreesboro...bring back another gold ball!

You might want to state that as Region 4A, not District 7A. It has been a District 7A sweep the last two years (and that is the better district), but it hasn't been long since a District 8A team was one of those two moving on to Murfreesboro. Westmoreland has been to the state a couple of times in the last five years or so, and Friendship Christian went two straight years. Gordonsville's been two or three times too, though it's been a while (back in the Armistead era). In fact, I remember one year not too long ago (4 or 5 years) where I had to sit there and watch the District 8A teams playing each other in the region final. I believe it was Westmoreland and Friendship. So, we can't overlook District 8A.

QUOTE(coach15 @ Mar 1 2007 - 01:15 PM) 826395122[/snapback]District 7A/Region 4A will win both games like they do every year, and once again you will have 2 representives in M'boro.