Sequatchie Co. @ Upperman

bo4vols

I love how everyone will underestimate the Lady Indians...shows how big headed yall are gettin about Upperman..the team with the big head is the easiest to beat..i got faith in the indians weve heard all week how we shouldnt beat Tellico and how McMinn Central was gonna "kill" them and might as well just forfeit..3 point game...so just sit back and watch the game..youll be suprised how close it can be LET'S GO LADY INDIANS...

YOU KNOW

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BallPark3434 @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:49 PM) 826395720[/snapback]I love how everyone will underestimate the Lady Indians...shows how big headed yall are gettin about Upperman..the team with the big head is the easiest to beat..i got faith in the indians weve heard all week how we shouldnt beat Tellico and how McMinn Central was gonna "kill" them and might as well just forfeit..3 point game...so just sit back and watch the game..youll be suprised how close it can be LET'S GO LADY INDIANS...

YOU KNOW

Sequatchie has had a very good season thus far. I am not underestimating them at all. My opinion is based on the teams both have played. Upperman has played a much tougher schedule...with a 33-3 record. Tellico and McMinn are not in their league. They beat Sequatchie by 12 in a hall of fame game. That really doesn't mean much...as I am sure both teams substituted and experimented much more than usual. Upperman has had a couple of off shooting nights. If they are on...it won't be close.

QUOTE(BallPark3434 @ Mar 1 2007 - 06:49 PM) 826395720[/snapback]I love how everyone will underestimate the Lady Indians...shows how big headed yall are gettin about Upperman..the team with the big head is the easiest to beat..i got faith in the indians weve heard all week how we shouldnt beat Tellico and how McMinn Central was gonna "kill" them and might as well just forfeit..3 point game...so just sit back and watch the game..youll be suprised how close it can be LET'S GO LADY INDIANS...

YOU KNOW

Just remembet that you are posting to the "fans with the big heads" not the "team with the big heads".

That is pretty vital information right there.

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

edit: I was not at the first game. I shall make no prediction. Unfortunately I will be out of town for this game also. Good luck.

QUOTE(Antwan @ Mar 1 2007 - 08:47 PM) 826395963[/snapback]Sequatchie has had a very good season thus far. I am not underestimating them at all. My opinion is based on the teams both have played. Upperman has played a much tougher schedule...with a 33-3 record. Tellico and McMinn are not in their league. They beat Sequatchie by 12 in a hall of fame game. That really doesn't mean much...as I am sure both teams substituted and experimented much more than usual. Upperman has had a couple of off shooting nights. If they are on...it won't be close.

You also have to figure in the development of the freshman and sophomores since the first meeting very early in the season. This will make for almost a completely different games.

I have not seen Sequatchie, but when taking just this one fact into consideration, I like Upperman's chances.

Thanks gatorbillmsu for your nice support for the Lady Bees. Welcome to the community of "Beeville". I hope you and your family like the schools and area. I also wanted to thank you regarding post from the other day, concerning #21 on the girls team. You know - the 6'4" Center. That is my daughter and I am very proud of her on and off the court. We may be a small town, but we always stick together for the important things - OUR KIDS! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(ldyer @ Mar 1 2007 - 09:27 PM) 826396087[/snapback]Thanks gatorbillmsu for your nice support for the Lady Bees. Welcome to the community of "Beeville". I hope you and your family like the schools and area. I also wanted to thank you regarding post from the other day, concerning #21 on the girls team. You know - the 6'4" Center. That is my daughter and I am very proud of her on and off the court. We may be a small town, but we always stick together for the important things - OUR KIDS! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You are very welcome. I enjoy watching a team that works hard, and plays the game with enthusiasm. I have felt very welcomed in "Beeville" and I know my family will love being there. My daughter will be a freshman next year and I'm trying to keep her informed, long distance, as to how things are going. (I got her signed up for next years classes today, she is very excited) They are still living in Michigan until after the school year, so they have only been able to make it to one game. But they loved it.

I try to be very careful of what I say, and how I say it here, because I know how loyal and hardcore some of the people here are to their teams. I have a lot of respect for that. But at the same time, I will always be honest always and upfront about what I feel.

Your kid certainly seems (from my very short time in town) to be a great kid, works hard, enjoys the game, and is polite and respectful. Much to be proud of for certain!!!

I could go on and on......but if you get a chance, tell Scott and Jamie that GatorBill said to save my lucky seat for me saturday. I have to be back in MI this weekend, but I will want it back next week. (if you ask Scott , he will tell you why I cant go on and on!!!) /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Good Luck to the girls on Saturday.....I will be back next week for some more bball......GO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESssssssss (Im hooked)