Science Hill hosts/ Dobyns Bennett travels

noonesfool

I've left East Tennessee once or twice, but that's neither here nor there. My question is if Powell is so sorry, how did they beat Fulton by 16 on your home floor? If Powell is sorry, yet can destroy Fulton on their home floor, why does Fulton even bother fielding a team? You're right about one thing, you and I must live in different worlds.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(dafuture4all @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:31 PM) 826401519[/snapback]Well actually my team will be on their way to state as well and that is fulton, so yes they have another game left. To the other comments about #5, you all live in a different world. You think basketball is good where you're from? Have you ever left East Tennesee?

If your team is Fulton, what about that 20 point butt-whipping Powell gave Fulton at Fulton on Senior Night? DB played hard and probably well, and Powell was still good enough to get by on a bad night. Deal with it. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Big man on Campus over here season ticket holder, well I guess you could say i'm a season ticket holder myself considering thats my school. But anyway you went to the UT Florida game and i'm supposed to be impressed...Well I am. But I to wise one have been to the Ut Florida game the past 2 years, where were your seats..right behind the bench, if so then we probably saw each other considering there were about ten of us sitting there. By the way, Fulton is single A, what is Powell again? They aren't 3A are they? I'm still impressed

Actually im not a student, A donor, im in section 105 row 5. Peyton Was 1 section over and 4 rows in front of us during the Fl game.

Dont have to be impressed by what I do, but when you make ignorant comments your going to get an ignorant answer.

Good luck in college you will have fun attempting to get through with your attitude.

Hey big time season ticket holder, you might want to figure out that your team is AA at some point. Also, there's less than a 200 student difference between Fulton and Powell, so there's no excuse for getting pasted. For reference, Powell beat a team tonight that has over 500 more students than Powell, so you're grasping for straws a bit.

Alright i'm not a fulton fan, they were just the only team that i know of that moved on. and i'm talking about the game at florida, not florida here mr donor. and about the good luck getting through college, thanks, and my attitude isn't bad i just stated the facts like I will again, Powell has no chance of winning state, congrats getting there but as much as you don't want to hear it, they aren't good and thats it. Theres no reason to get riled up like you all have, because thats it. but good luck

Who's riled up? I just couldn't sit by and watch you bash kids for no reason, who have worked really hard for the opportunity to go to state. Giving your opinion is one thing, but if you're going to put down Powell kids like Tyler, who plays the game with tons of heart and emotion, expect the same in return.