Bradley at Home vs White County

QUOTE(85warrior @ Mar 2 2007 - 11:03 PM) 826397821[/snapback]I don't know how White County will match up against Bradley, but we are 29-8. I think EVERY team in the state that is still playing is pretty darn good.

We lost to Oakland 4 times, Blackman twice, Riverdale, and Antioch this season. We also beat Riverdale twice and Blackman once.

I'm expecting this to be a good game unless we shoot terrible like we did against Oakland last night. We were 4 for 24 in the 1st half.

No telling exactly who will start. Coach Mitchell starts about 9 different guys.

What is Mitchells first name?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bradleybears2004 @ Mar 1 2007 - 10:28 PM) 826396256[/snapback]well we have 2 big guys Keith Dodd and Kyle Groothis that are our inside men at around 6'8 or 6'9 each then TO our outside shooter than can shoot from from anywhere on the floor then mark Gibson and Logan watson and Matt Perkins arent to bad from the outside either. so basicly the question is can White county hang with our "Twin towers" in the paint. that will be the key to the game.

Oh and to the Oakland fans Red Bank isnt exactlty gonna be a bush over for you. They are fast really fast and can very good from outside ..oh and they never quit they could be done by 10 with 10seconds left in the game and they will still fight you.

By the way our record is 34-4 with 2 of thoses loses comeing to out of state teams and 1 to a Red bank team that we just beat.

yes, Red Bank played you three times....they won once and you won two by the total of 5 points. Oakland knows Red Bank is a good team.

White County will bring a ROWDY crowd. They support and follow their teams well. The town will shut down so everyone can go. They are loud and they are VOCAL! Their team is scrappy, physical, and they will NOT quit . Did I say they are physical.........??? JJ Taylor will rough you guys up. He is not afriad and he will show you instantly that he is not intimidated by size. Hopefully he won't foul out. WC averages 70 pts a game I believe, which is the highest in 7AAA . Good luck to both teams.....I am for the WARRIORS to head to the Glass House.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 4 2007 - 04:52 PM) 826399589[/snapback]White County will bring a ROWDY crowd. They support and follow their teams well. The town will shut down so everyone can go. They are loud and they are VOCAL! Their team is scrappy, physical, and they will NOT quit . Did I say they are physical.........??? JJ Taylor will rough you guys up. He is not afriad and he will show you instantly that he is not intimidated by size. Hopefully he won't foul out. WC averages 70 pts a game I believe, which is the highest in 7AAA . Good luck to both teams.....I am for the WARRIORS to head to the Glass House.

We definitely need JJ to stay out of foul trouble. We need him for 4 quarters.

QUOTE(muffin @ Mar 4 2007 - 08:58 AM) 826399150[/snapback]What is Mitchells first name?

No it is MONEY, (that is what his nickname was at TTU where he played).

He also coached at Picket County Boys and Girls (a couple of years I believe).

He also coached at Loudon (that is where I got to know him).

We wish he would come to Wartburg. No matter what talent he has, he can get the most out of it because the boys believe in him and he knows the game.

JJ Taylor can play too.

OK GUYS HERE'S THE SCOOP ON BRADLEY... T OGLESBY IS A REAL DRAMA QUEEN.. GET READY HE PUSHES OFF PLAYERS, GOES FOR HIS THREE POINTERS AND FAKES THE FALL. REFS FALL FOR THAT ALOT. THE HOME COURT ADVANTAGE MEANS JUST THAT AT BRADLEY. GET READY WHITE CO YOU WILL HAVE TO PLAY PHYSICAL TO WIN THIS ONE.