East Ridge vs White House

squadup40

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex Wells could not throw it in the ocean. He played awful. Got into his head and was totally uneffective. Jurrick is the most underused big man I have ever seen. Unless he can learn to make some moves when he gets the ball, this kid will struggle. I have seen him a few times and I feel he is very overrated. Word has it that Pearl has already offered. He knows what he is doing, but I just don't see it.

#5 for ER got a T in the last minute of the game that totally blew any chance ER had. What a dumb play.

Congrats to ER for a great year, but they got outplayed for most of the game tonight. Coaching job on both ends was pretty poor as well.

That's a surprising stat because East Ridge was semi decent at free throw shooting. That's how they were able to hang on against Brainerd in the regional semifinals.

Anyways, congrats to East Ridge on a good season. And good luck to Alex and the other seniors in the future.

QUOTE(tennesseebball @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826401105[/snapback]Alex Wells could not throw it in the ocean. He played awful. Got into his head and was totally uneffective. Jurrick is the most underused big man I have ever seen. Unless he can learn to make some moves when he gets the ball, this kid will struggle. I have seen him a few times and I feel he is very overrated. Word has it that Pearl has already offered. He knows what he is doing, but I just don't see it.

#5 for ER got a T in the last minute of the game that totally blew any chance ER had. What a dumb play.

Congrats to ER for a great year, but they got outplayed for most of the game tonight. Coaching job on both ends was pretty poor as well.

Dude your lame dont single out players when this is the best year of basketball that has ever been played from East Ridge.. East Ridge is a GREAT TEAM... Jurick is not overratted he will go father than you your son and all your friends will ever go if you seen him in the brainerd or howard game you wouldnt probably even mention overrated just hush your trap and give the boys of east ridge a pat on there back for making history at east ridge highschool.. CONGRATS ON THE BEST SEASON EVER YOU ALL DESERVED EVERY BIT... DONT LISTEN TO CHUMPS LIKE THIS GUY

...let bring it home Howard good luck..

pdbmit

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Yesterday, 06:42 AM Post #15

Trainer

Group: Guests

Member No.: 69,340

I think White House fans are scared to death to travel to East Ridge. Their usual over the top posts about their stars, their MVPs, their greatest coach in the state have all ended. The only posts I see from the White House faithful is how bad SC is going to lose. Where is the "P Rucker is going to throw down 20" and "here comes the Flash" and "the best starting 5 in the state?"

We miss you.

You must feel like a donkey.

QUOTE(pdbmit @ Mar 4 2007 - 06:42 AM) 826399098[/snapback]I think White House fans are scared to death to travel to East Ridge. Their usual over the top posts about their stars, their MVPs, their greatest coach in the state have all ended. The only posts I see from the White House faithful is how bad SC is going to lose. Where is the "P Rucker is going to throw down 20" and "here comes the Flash" and "the best starting 5 in the state?"

We miss you.

WE'RE BACK BABYBOY... NO ONE WAS SCARED.. WE WERE JUST BEING SMART...HOT DOG WELLS IS WAY OVERRATED AND JURRICK CANT SHOOT A LICK.GAINES DOMINATED....WE'RE GOING TO STATE BABY AND LOOK AT ALL THE JUNIORS ON THIS TEAM....

QUOTE(pdbmit @ Mar 4 2007 - 06:42 AM) 826399098[/snapback]I think White House fans are scared to death to travel to East Ridge. Their usual over the top posts about their stars, their MVPs, their greatest coach in the state have all ended. The only posts I see from the White House faithful is how bad SC is going to lose. Where is the "P Rucker is going to throw down 20" and "here comes the Flash" and "the best starting 5 in the state?"

We miss you.

It seems that WH fans were not as scared as you thought. It seems we had a good showing.

Looks like WH's MVP's and the greatest coach in the state /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> have NOT ended, even though I don't believe I ever saw them called the best in the state, I guess we will have wait and see on that one. I do know they came out on top Monday night, that puts them one step closer.