CSAS @ Pickett Co.

THELEGEND

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the patroits coach on radio say he'd heard all week about the wheelhouse and PC never loosing thereAND HE SAID HE KNEW THAT BUT THE BOBCATS HAD NEVER BEAT HIM THERE and his guard orented team would pressure the ball and they did,way too many turnovers and weak guardplay.CAPPS and RODDY were ready to play but the patroits too quick and played good premiter defense.

QUOTE(taydizzle @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:46 PM) 826401217[/snapback]Hmmmm....Not saying much now I suppose. CSAS didn't fall flat on their faces. I'm sure that CSAS enjoyed the culture shock, and i know that PC has never ever seen anything like the CSAS PATRIOTS!!!

Congrats to the PATS, they've had some great teams in the past years, its great to see them heading back to the state.

Oh I'll say alot, don't expect me to just set down and be quiet. Listen CSAS did win tonight, congrats to them. They shot well in the first half, but they aren't a great team. This team is not good enough to win state. I didn't see a dominant CSAS team, I saw a pickett co. team that beat theirselves. I have to question what in the world that ref was thinking on the call where he called goal tending? The ball had barely left the guys hands, bad call changed pickett's game plan the last min and a half of the game. I think TSSAA needs to clean out all refs in the state, we've had all of these guys before and they haven't been good either time.

QUOTE(THELEGEND @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:46 PM) 826401539[/snapback]My boys from the 3rd are headed to the Murphy Center! Great win in an environment that non one has ever conquered. By the way catch, it is goaltending once the ball hits the backboard and that balll clearly hit the glass.

It might have hit glass after he slapped it. I sat there with my 20 20 vision and saw it. No goal tending.

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:29 PM) 826401515[/snapback]Oh I'll say alot, don't expect me to just set down and be quiet. Listen CSAS did win tonight, congrats to them. They shot well in the first half, but they aren't a great team. This team is not good enough to win state. I didn't see a dominant CSAS team, I saw a pickett co. team that beat theirselves. I have to question what in the world that ref was thinking on the call where he called goal tending? The ball had barely left the guys hands, bad call changed pickett's game plan the last min and a half of the game. I think TSSAA needs to clean out all refs in the state, we've had all of these guys before and they haven't been good either time.

The CSAS team has been a good team all year. Tonight they became a great team. You can say they're not good enough to win state, or whatever. But look. This team only has two seniors, they just beat a team that hasn't lost a substate game ever at home. CSAS has talent, and they're young. So complain about the officiating, say CSAS isn't that good if you want. But the win tonight proved otherwise. And did i mention they only have 2 seniors on the team??? So hey, you never know what will happen in the state tournament. The patriots weren't picked to be there, but they might just end up being the tournament Cinderella.

QUOTE(catchpc10 @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:29 PM) 826401515[/snapback]Oh I'll say alot, don't expect me to just set down and be quiet. Listen CSAS did win tonight, congrats to them. They shot well in the first half, but they aren't a great team. This team is not good enough to win state. I didn't see a dominant CSAS team, I saw a pickett co. team that beat theirselves. I have to question what in the world that ref was thinking on the call where he called goal tending? The ball had barely left the guys hands, bad call changed pickett's game plan the last min and a half of the game. I think TSSAA needs to clean out all refs in the state, we've had all of these guys before and they haven't been good either time.

Okay I was going to come on here and be classy and Congratulate Pickett on a great season, but you seriously did not want to bring in officiating, you act like the officiating was good in the first half or in favor of CSAS did you not noticed the game winning shot when your guy fouled our guy and nothing was called come on man, lets be for real CSAS may not be great, but I guess Pickett Co. isnt great either so much for that 9-0 at home in sub state games yada yada yada. You have a good team dont diminish that by getting on here and making excuses and bashing our team. anybody can win that's why they play the games check the scores from around the state some of the top teams in the state got beat tonight. You all were lucky not to get blown out of your own gym because it looked liek it was heading that direction for a minute.

P.S. those of yo uwho bashed last week for saying #22's dunk against Friendship last week was weak now you see why I said that he had two monster jams tonight that were nice. By the way is #10 going anywhere to playI like his game

CSAS didn't win...they were awarded the game. I was at the Clarkrange/Temple game Sat....it was all Chattanooga by the refs. Temple's big blond walked every time she touched the ball and fouled over and over and over. The Lady Buffaloes were way too good for the refs to steal that game. This one they did. Tonight it was all Chattanooga...these 6 refs from these 2 substate games should all be fired. At the end of the game a CSAS player carried the ball OVER HIS HEAD right in front of the ref...no call. That was NOT goal tending...when the ref awarded CSAS the game. It was blocked below the basket on its way UP. Ask to see the film and you'll see. Pitiful refs. No game should be decided by terrible officiating. Sure PC played horrible in the 1st half, but with the game on the line the refs did not do thier job. Another time wright went in for a layup and was fouled shooting. They didn't give him his free throws.

QUOTE(buffalofan2005 @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:15 PM) 826401611[/snapback]CSAS didn't win...they were awarded the game. I was at the Clarkrange/Temple game Sat....it was all Chattanooga by the refs. Temple's big blond walked every time she touched the ball and fouled over and over and over. The Lady Buffaloes were way too good for the refs to steal that game. This one they did. Tonight it was all Chattanooga...these 6 refs from these 2 substate games should all be fired. At the end of the game a CSAS player carried the ball OVER HIS HEAD right in front of the ref...no call. That was NOT goal tending...when the ref awarded CSAS the game. It was blocked below the basket on its way UP. Ask to see the film and you'll see. Pitiful refs. No game should be decided by terrible officiating. Sure PC played horrible in the 1st half, but with the game on the line the refs did not do thier job. Another time wright went in for a layup and was fouled shooting. They didn't give him his free throws.

Are you all that sore at losing my goodness those refs were terrible both ways and you know it what about the first when the PC player tackled the CSAS player going for the loose ball and the ref called out of bounds on CSAS, give me a break, like I said before I am trying to be a classy winner on Coacht but ya'll are tripping for real making all of these excuses