best 08 pitchers in the mid state

crackerjack10

QUOTE(downtown @ Mar 6 2007 - 11:36 AM) 826402139[/snapback]I would like to see someone better than Sonny Grey. I think he may be the best right handed pitcher in the state right now today.

I saw him pitch this weekend and he hit 92 a couple of times with his fastball and he 87 with his curveball... he is the best i have seen.

QUOTE(BigDoobie_10 @ Mar 6 2007 - 11:40 AM) 826402145[/snapback]I saw him pitch this weekend and he hit 92 a couple of times with his fastball and he 87 with his curveball... he is the best i have seen.

The tournament last week when he pitched in Franklin County against Lincoln Count he topped out at 94 and didnt throw a fastball under 90.. He is throwing some smoke..

QUOTE(downtown @ Mar 6 2007 - 11:36 AM) 826402139[/snapback]I would like to see someone better than Sonny Grey. I think he may be the best right handed pitcher in the state right now today.

sonny gray i would have to say is the best in the state he is really play and smyrna will go along way with him on the mound

Class of 2008 (in no specific order)

Navery Moore (Battle Ground Academy) Top USA prospect in class of 2008.

Sonny Gray (Smyrna) Very good pitcher (low 90's) but has to make a decision on baseball or football

Ben Burgess (Brentwood) stong RHP that throws in the 88mph range

Robbie Kurtz (Lipscomb) LHP that is tall & slender but could throw in the 88mph range with some strength

David Isaacs (Battle Ground Academy) LHP that is small in stature and throws in the 87 range but has great control of 3 pitches. IMO he is a better high school pitcher than his partner Moore but Moore projects better due to size.

Frank Addleman (Montgomery Bell Academy) big strong player that throws in the mid to upper 80's. With some work this kid could be the real deal.