Howard @ Station Camp

Bisonpride

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Bisonpride @ Mar 2 2007 - 11:00 PM) 826397817[/snapback]Who ya got?

And how was East Ridge able to stop Howard the past two times, I heard or saw someone mention zone defence gives them fits.

I THINK STATION CAMP WILL WIN FROM WHAT I HEAR....I HEAR HOWARD CANT SHOOT FROM THE OUTSIDE SO I WOULD HAVE TO BELIEVE STATION CAMP WILL PLAY THE ZONE... ALSO ATHELTIC WISE STATION CAMP IS VERY ATHLETIC AND IM SURE THEY WILL MATCH UP WITH HOWARDS ATHLETISM...I ALSO HEAR THAT HOWARD DOESNT HAVE A BIG MAN WHICH WILL BE HARD TO STOP DREW...THE BISONS NEED TO LIMIT THE TURNOVERS AND GET THE BALL TO DREW DOWN LOW AND CODY BROWN NEEDS TO CONTINUE HIS HOT SHOOTING FROM THE PERIMETER...IF WHAT I HEAR ABOUT HOWARD IS TRUE THEN I CAN SEE STATION CAMP WINNING THIS GAME....ILL SAY STATION CAMP 65 HOWARD 62...

QUOTE(LARRYBIRD33 @ Mar 3 2007 - 09:53 PM) 826398862[/snapback]I THINK STATION CAMP WILL WIN FROM WHAT I HEAR....I HEAR HOWARD CANT SHOOT FROM THE OUTSIDE SO I WOULD HAVE TO BELIEVE STATION CAMP WILL PLAY THE ZONE... ALSO ATHELTIC WISE STATION CAMP IS VERY ATHLETIC AND IM SURE THEY WILL MATCH UP WITH HOWARDS ATHLETISM...I ALSO HEAR THAT HOWARD DOESNT HAVE A BIG MAN WHICH WILL BE HARD TO STOP DREW...THE BISONS NEED TO LIMIT THE TURNOVERS AND GET THE BALL TO DREW DOWN LOW AND CODY BROWN NEEDS TO CONTINUE HIS HOT SHOOTING FROM THE PERIMETER...IF WHAT I HEAR ABOUT HOWARD IS TRUE THEN I CAN SEE STATION CAMP WINNING THIS GAME....ILL SAY STATION CAMP 65 HOWARD 62...

wrong station camp will lose

QUOTE(LARRYBIRD33 @ Mar 3 2007 - 10:53 PM) 826398862[/snapback]I THINK STATION CAMP WILL WIN FROM WHAT I HEAR....I HEAR HOWARD CANT SHOOT FROM THE OUTSIDE SO I WOULD HAVE TO BELIEVE STATION CAMP WILL PLAY THE ZONE... ALSO ATHELTIC WISE STATION CAMP IS VERY ATHLETIC AND IM SURE THEY WILL MATCH UP WITH HOWARDS ATHLETISM...I ALSO HEAR THAT HOWARD DOESNT HAVE A BIG MAN WHICH WILL BE HARD TO STOP DREW...THE BISONS NEED TO LIMIT THE TURNOVERS AND GET THE BALL TO DREW DOWN LOW AND CODY BROWN NEEDS TO CONTINUE HIS HOT SHOOTING FROM THE PERIMETER...IF WHAT I HEAR ABOUT HOWARD IS TRUE THEN I CAN SEE STATION CAMP WINNING THIS GAME....ILL SAY STATION CAMP 65 HOWARD 62...

Howard takes good shots and they dont attempt that many three's but if all you have to do is run the zone then why have they only lost 4games this year to three teams and each team they have beat. But everyone tries to run a zone and thats probably why they dont have to play their starters for the fourth quarter

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 4 2007 - 12:41 AM) 826399073[/snapback]Station Camp will not beat Howard no matter what. Howard by 25+ at least. They will press the entire game, Terrell will have 8-10 turnovers, it will be ugly trust me.

are sure terrell will have that many turnovers i thought he would have more

i say about 30 turnovers for terrell thats if massey don't put him on the bench by halftime

QUOTE(timbdp @ Mar 4 2007 - 11:50 AM) 826399303[/snapback]are sure terrell will have that many turnovers i thought he would have more

i say about 30 turnovers for terrell thanks if massey don't put him on the bench by halftime

Why don't you WH BOYS get on the thread about WH and East Ridge and talk about how great WH is and how they will dismantle ER. This thread is about the REGION CHAMPIONS not the runner-up! I am not affiliated with either team and I'm getting tired of reading your comments. No one is trashing WH on either thread. Get over it, WH lost the region championship, either congratulate SC for their victory or keep quiet. I personally was hoping to have 2 schools from Sumner Co. at the state, but after reading the WH comments, I will certainly be pulling harder for SC. Good luck to the Bison and stay CLASSY!

QUOTE(timbdp @ Mar 4 2007 - 11:50 AM) 826399303[/snapback]are sure terrell will have that many turnovers i thought he would have more

i say about 30 turnovers for terrell thanks if massey don't put him on the bench by halftime

SC seems to be happy with Terrell at the point as he rarely comes out of the game. WH did not have an answer for him during the season or district championship and defensively set up a game plan to stop him from driving during the region finals. They had to double down in the paint to stop his ability to drive. If you don't believe this post watch the game film.

If SC gets beat by Howard I am quite sure they would have beaten WH also. Worry about your own game from what I have seen and heard you have plenty to worry about.