Forrest Lady Rockets

curly-g

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lady Rockets have that "refuse to lose" mentality back!!!!!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Congrats to all of you for playing so tough tonight against Moore Co, was a hard fought contest for sure.....WE are so very proud of you ladies !! Best of luck to you at State!!!!! GO LADY ROCKETS!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(auntkim @ Mar 3 2007 - 08:56 PM) 826398740[/snapback]The Lady Rockets have that "refuse to lose" mentality back!!!!!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Congrats to all of you for playing so tough tonight against Moore Co, was a hard fought contest for sure.....WE are so very proud of you ladies !! Best of luck to you at State!!!!! GO LADY ROCKETS!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Didn't get to talk to you tonight Aunt Kim. I know you must be really proud of that girl wearing #15. It was a rough one tonight the refs really let them go at it, I thought someone might get hurt but both teams were really tough. Another great team effort and with a three point shoot out with Moore's 10 and Rockets #15.

Go Lady Rockets!!

QUOTE(wingman10 @ Mar 3 2007 - 08:58 PM) 826398746[/snapback]congrats

Hey Jim, I have to agree with you on the 3 pt. shoot out tonight. If it was not for our #15 there #10 would have run by us!

Also thanks for helping out on the tailgate ice cub party. It was cold but fun! Have to do it again next year. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(rocket power @ Mar 3 2007 - 10:32 PM) 826398950[/snapback]Hey Jim, I have to agree with you on the 3 pt. shoot out tonight. If it was not for our #15 there #10 would have run by us!

Also thanks for helping out on the tailgate ice cub party. It was cold but fun! Have to do it again next year. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I won't miss the tailgate party the next time....heard it was awesome!!!! It is always great to watch our girls play basketball, but let me tell you, we get an added attraction cause it's fun to guess whose turn it will be to get hot......the great thing is, it can be one of many players on this team.....having so many weapons is one reason why it's hard to stop us!!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> GO GO GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from CHAPEL HILL...long drive back to White House...just wanted to say we were impressed with the Lady Rockets tonight. They were awsome in the clutch. Shooting,defence,and rebounding when it counted made the difference. I agree "refuse to lose" is the MOTTO.!! Impressive girls. Glad we made the trip. Look forward to seeing ya'll play in the boro'

QUOTE(NeWbLuE @ Mar 3 2007 - 10:54 PM) 826398979[/snapback]Just got back from CHAPEL HILL...long drive back to White House...just wanted to say we were impressed with the Lady Rockets tonight. They were awsome in the clutch. Shooting,defence,and rebounding when it counted made the difference. I agree "refuse to lose" is the MOTTO.!! Impressive girls. Glad we made the trip. Look forward to seeing ya'll play in the boro'

Thanks for the kudos NeWbLuE....It's always nice to hear good stuff from people unrelated to the team. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />