A STATE TOURNAMENT

timbdp

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(dctigerfan07 @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:30 AM) 826400482[/snapback]clarkrange with the gold ball over Jackson County. This could probably be the championship game for the next couple of years when you look at these two teams' rosters.

Don't count j county out. they did beat c range twice. of course if they play like they did sat. night they will go home 1st round. they do have experience when it comes to the boro though.

QUOTE(riverqueen30 @ Mar 5 2007 - 12:26 PM) 826400532[/snapback]Don't count j county out. they did beat c range twice. of course if they play like they did sat. night they will go home 1st round. they do have experience when it comes to the boro though.

Don't count any of these teams out, they all have been here before. The real difference is the type schedule they have played this season. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

That is the beauty of the State Tourney. All the West Tennessee people think their teams are the Best. Mid. Tenn. supports their teams and no one supports East Tennessee Girls teams. Oliver Springs everyone counts you out. Christopher and crew consider yourself challenged.

QUOTE(TrojanSportsFan @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:37 PM) 826401386[/snapback]Gleason beat Collinwood by 3 points. That game could have went either way. Seems like Collinwood lost that game by missed free throws. They've improved on that lately.

I was just making a statement...he said Collinwood would win it all and Gleason,TCA, etc. would be out as fast as they were in

QUOTE(GCPioneer @ Mar 5 2007 - 09:47 PM) 826401411[/snapback]I was just making a statement...he said Collinwood would win it all and Gleason,TCA, etc. would be out as fast as they were in

I don't see Gleason going out as fast as they came in. If they and Collinwood face each other in the second round it will be a very tough game to win for whoever wins it.

QUOTE(Vultor @ Mar 4 2007 - 12:29 AM) 826399065[/snapback]I like Forrest's underdog statis again. It works for me. Considering they are the defending State Champions and are probably deeper and better than last year I would be a little reluctent to count them out.

hey thanks! I don't think anybody should count anybody out! I just hope all teams go injury free and play the best basketball they can play!

BUT I DO HAVE TO SAY GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(TrojanSportsFan @ Mar 6 2007 - 11:44 AM) 826402148[/snapback]I don't see Gleason going out as fast as they came in. If they and Collinwood face each other in the second round it will be a very tough game to win for whoever wins it.

My bad but Gleason and Collinwood won't meet in the second round. They will only meet if they both make it to the championship game. I was thinking they were in the same bracket.