CLARKRANGE VS OLIVER SPRINGS ANY PREDICTIONS?

bbcrazy

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarkrange girls must stay focused, don't believe all the hype. Go in with the attitude that they had during the Region semi and finals and substate. They should win. If everyone plays with the desire and attitude of not wanting to go home, they should make a run. Good luck Ladies.

QUOTE(options86 @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:27 AM) 826400407[/snapback]Clarkrange girls must stay focused, don't believe all the hype. Go in with the attitude that they had during the Region semi and finals and substate. They should win. If everyone plays with the desire and attitude of not wanting to go home, they should make a run. Good luck Ladies.

Good luck to the buffalo's

QUOTE(options86 @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:27 AM) 826400407[/snapback]Clarkrange girls must stay focused, don't believe all the hype. Go in with the attitude that they had during the Region semi and finals and substate. They should win. If everyone plays with the desire and attitude of not wanting to go home, they should make a run. Good luck Ladies.

If they do not stay focused, they will be going home after wednesday. OS can beat them.

The way the bracket lines up, ClarkRange is in the bad position of playing the best team in the state in the Semis.

No matter how much focus and attitude they have, they will have a hard time with Collinwood. If they get to Collinwood, after the Collinwood game, the ClarkRange team will be trying to vote for Andrews for Ms. Basketball. Just my opinion. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(RCSportsStringer @ Mar 5 2007 - 11:38 AM) 826400493[/snapback]I wouldn't be so quick to say Oliver Springs is going to lose. They have more talent than people give them credit for. I'm taking a risk here, but I'm saying Oliver Springs by 3.

Of course it is all opinions at this point, but what I would like to see is Clarkrange whip Oliver Springs by at least 12 points. This type score would be based on Clarkrange having played a much harder schedule than Oliver Springs played. This same type reasoning would apply to Collinwood also, with them having played very closely durning the regular season. At this point I believe Clarkrange would be facing Jackson County which they will whip in the finals. Making Clarkrange the state Champions in IA. Go Lady buffalos. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(mlarue @ Mar 4 2007 - 06:59 PM) 826399784[/snapback]Congradulations Lady Bufflaoes. No one thought you would get this far, you proved them wrong. Play strong, play tough, play mental and remember to look at the front of your jersey !!! We are so proud of you young girls and we know there is a lot more to come from this team. We love you all!

everyone thought they would get this far have you not been reading the post all year they were picked in top 5 nearly all year in class a midstate poll

Oliver Springs and Clarkrange always play a tough schedule. OS played Upperman, Clarkrange, Webb, Loudon and Stone among others.

However, if past history is any indication then Clarkrange is a solid favorite. East Tennessee teams haven't fared well in the past five or six years. Unless I missed a win, Regions 1-2 are 0-10 with an average marging of defeat of 15.8 points over the past five seasons.

Hopefully, Oliver Springs' willingness to play a tough schedule like Jackson County and Clarkrange always do will help the Lady 'Cats. Besides the teams mentioned above, Oliver Springs always plays the Oak Ridge's, Shelbyville's and teams like that in the summer.

Good luck Lady 'Cats, but if you cannot bring it home I'll be for the Lady Buffs. I know the folks from District 7A don't respect East Tennessee hoops that much, but OS is a team that I think gets their respect. This should be a great game, maybe the best of day one.

QUOTE(goosevol @ Mar 6 2007 - 01:58 AM) 826401715[/snapback]Oliver Springs and Clarkrange always play a tough schedule. OS played Upperman, Clarkrange, Webb, Loudon and Stone among others.

However, if past history is any indication then Clarkrange is a solid favorite. East Tennessee teams haven't fared well in the past five or six years. Unless I missed a win, Regions 1-2 are 0-10 with an average marging of defeat of 15.8 points over the past five seasons.

Hopefully, Oliver Springs' willingness to play a tough schedule like Jackson County and Clarkrange always do will help the Lady 'Cats. Besides the teams mentioned above, Oliver Springs always plays the Oak Ridge's, Shelbyville's and teams like that in the summer.

GO

Good luck Lady 'Cats, but if you cannot bring it home I'll be for the Lady Buffs. I know the folks from District 7A don't respect East Tennessee hoops that much, but OS is a team that I think gets their respect. This should be a great game, maybe the best of day one.

GO LADY BUFFS BRING IT HOME!!!!!!!