Humboldt vs. Wartburg

VikingFan9

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(7Pecah @ Mar 8 2007 - 09:43 AM) 826404498[/snapback]hey buddy just to inform you a lil....we must not be that bad or we would not be goin to the 'boro....

so you prolly need to just shut up right now and not make yourself look anymore stupid than you have...

that score prediction was so ignorant.....hey im not saying we are going to blow them out of the water nor win

for that matter but i bet you this it WILL be a great CLOSE game that EITHER team could WIN!!!!!!

Poor East TN . . . that's what Cosby said last year and it's what Cloudland said to UC fans last year. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(westtennsports @ Mar 8 2007 - 10:03 AM) 826404538[/snapback]Poor East TN . . . that's what Cosby said last year and it's what Cloudland said to UC fans last year. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

hello read it closer... didnt say we were gonna win just said that you should be more realistic with your score predictions. We aren't cosby so dont go compairing us to teams we arent. Just give us a little bit of a chance.

QUOTE(7Pecah @ Mar 8 2007 - 11:30 AM) 826404632[/snapback]hello read it closer... didnt say we were gonna win just said that you should be more realistic with your score predictions. We aren't cosby so dont go compairing us to teams we arent. Just give us a little bit of a chance.

First Pecah, the first post you wrote didn't make any sense at all. Thus confusion. Secondly, the last one above is much better. Please attempt to reflect better on Morgan County. Finally, there is not anyone gonna "give" this team a chance. What chance you have you're going to have to take it away from somebody 'cause they sure aint giving nothing. This is now the big time, somewhere you guys are not used to being.

C-O-M-P-0-S-U-R-E is the key. You just lost it, hope the bullfrogs don't. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(catback @ Mar 8 2007 - 01:26 PM) 826404801[/snapback]Why not support the county team who made it to the state,

as a OZ fan I'll be pulling for Wartburg all the Way!!

Go BULLDOGS!!!

Envy is such an ugly thing!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Uh, cb, I asked this young man/woman to represent Morgan County well. That being said, just where have you seen me say I wasn't supporting Wartburg? Haven't said anything either way but I do support County teams. This is their first trip ever to something this big. They better keep their composure, if they don't they will take an early exit just like the Lady Jackets two years ago and your Lady Bobcats last year. I think advising them to keep their composure is a good thing, coming from somebody who has been there. That indicates some support.

You're right about envy being an ugly thing but I fail to see the relevance. I don't envy the bulldogs or the Cats here. Of the three schools to which this is directed Coalfield is the only one that has a gold ball in ANYTHING. Therefore we at Coalfield know what it takes to succeed.

Hopefully the area teams in Murfreesboro can get to that level and quit envying Coalfield.

QUOTE(CYJacket @ Mar 8 2007 - 01:41 PM) 826404832[/snapback]Uh, cb, I asked this young man/woman to represent Morgan County well. That being said, just where have you seen me say I wasn't supporting Wartburg? Haven't said anything either way but I do support County teams. This is their first trip ever to something this big. They better keep their composure, if they don't they will take an early exit just like the Lady Jackets two years ago and your Lady Bobcats last year. I think advising them to keep their composure is a good thing, coming from somebody who has been there. That indicates some support.

You're right about envy being an ugly thing but I fail to see the relevance. I don't envy the bulldogs or the Cats here. Of the three schools to which this is directed Coalfield is the only one that has a gold ball in ANYTHING. Therefore we at Coalfield know what it takes to succeed.

Hopefully the area teams in Murfreesboro can get to that level and quit envying Coalfield.

Even in your response to me, you take pot shots at surrounding schools, just remember these

are KIDS your talking about. And yes, you did show some support in your post, but, not without

taking a few digs along the way.

I pull for all area teams, as long as their not playing my team, because, I UNDERSTAND the sacrifice

these young people make, in order to compete. As I did for the yellowjackets in the Football playoffs.

Granted, Coalfield won a gold ball in baseball, (congrats to them) almost 10 years ago, I don't think

any area teams are envy of that PAST success. (1 State Championship in the schools history,see below)

As an Oak Ridge High graduate, maybe you should tour the school up there, and see all of the banners for State Championships hanging from the rafters, now that's something to be envious of. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

But just in case you can't make it up there.

State Titles at Oak Ridge:

(6) Football

(2) Boys Basketball

(7) Boys Cross Country

(7) Boys Track

(3) Girls Cross Country

(3) Girls Tennis

(3) Girls Basketball

31 Total State Championships

QUOTE(catback @ Mar 8 2007 - 02:35 PM) 826404955[/snapback]Even in your response to me, you take pot shots at surrounding schools, just remember these

are KIDS your talking about. And yes, you did show some support in your post, but, not without

taking a few digs along the way.

I pull for all area teams, as long as their not playing my team, because, I UNDERSTAND the sacrifice

these young people make, in order to compete. As I did for the yellowjackets in the Football playoffs.

Granted, Coalfield won a gold ball in baseball, (congrats to them) almost 10 years ago, I don't think

any area teams are envy of that PAST success. (1 State Championship in the schools history,see below)

As an Oak Ridge High graduate, maybe you should tour the school up there, and see all of the banners for State Championships hanging from the rafters, now that's something to be envious of. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

But just in case you can't make it up there.

State Titles at Oak Ridge:

(6) Football

(2) Boys Basketball

(7) Boys Cross Country

(7) Boys Track

(3) Girls Cross Country

(3) Girls Tennis

(3) Girls Basketball

31 Total State Championships

I am so proud of you being as magnamous as you are; you are a credit to Oliver Springs.

Look, I made the statement above razzing as usual you just don't get it. I razz kids in Coalfield. I know they are kids. However, I do want Morgan County represented well considering statements like "they are just from Morgan County" that were made by OS fans on here in the past. Well they are just from Morgan County but they are there after OS beat them in the District. Says a lot for this team.

Before I let you turn this into one of our exchanges I will say this is the Wartburg Humbolt thread. Why don't you keep your hostility toward me in check and go on about yourself. Ignore what I say and do your thing. After all they are my words.

If the 'burg boys want to take issue with it they will. However, I suspect they are so glad to be there they don't care what I or anybody else says. Just represent the county guys.

Finally one gold ball or 31 is still more than what is in the trophy case at OS but that may change this year. Forrest was loosing last I heard.

"magnamous" what a big word for such a little man! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

just kidding CY, couldn't let that one go!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Again even in your response, you attack!

I post my opinions, just as you do, nothing more, nothing less!

I do find it odd that you would suggest, I ignore posts, you don't even have

a dog (team) in this race, and you still take pot shots at the schools that do.

Follow your own advice! Who is to say I'm not just RAZZING you!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Congrats to Brandon!!