Giles County vs. Austin East

norespect

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a while since i've posted here on coach t. but all this hype about us going to state has got me a little excited so i decided to give my two cents. Giles County should be able to pull off this round one win against austin east.I lived in maryville tn. last year and i got to see austin east play a few times...i think if GC can play a good FULL game of basketball we should be advancing to round two so..thats whats up..good luck GILES COUNTY...peace

I'm not sure that i would call Giles over Bolivar a surprise. Bolivar probably has one of the weakest teams they've had a a long time. Even before Willie and O Kemp, Brian Lake, the Jackson South Side transfer Wayne Chism, Bolivar had some studs that go by the name of Ashley Champion and Cameron Crisp. Possibly the teams between these sets of dominat players would have compared to this years squad. Keep in mind that Bolivar is extremely young this year. I'm looking forward to seeing all the remaining teams in the boro.

It definitely wasn't no domination of Bolivar at all. If Jeremy hadn't fouled out..... Honestly believe it would have been us in the Boro instead of Giles. Being down 17 points at halftime and battling back to cut it to 1 says alot about our team. I'm proud of our guys. Next year looks very, very promising.

QUOTE(norespect @ Mar 6 2007 - 08:31 AM) 826401865[/snapback]The game is next thursday at 10:00 in the Boro. Who's everybody picking after Giles County's surprising domination of Bolivar Central?

QUOTE(Turtle @ Mar 8 2007 - 10:58 AM) 826404674[/snapback]Give me some information on GILES! I'm pulling for my Roadrunners of AE so give me some information of what they'll be going up against.

AE has size, speed, and more speed. They're called ROADRUNNERS so if you can't RUN you might be in a bad match up..

GC has size, speed, and more speed.