Who has the best field's in middle TN

BigDoobie_10

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(lovethegame00 @ Mar 12 2007 - 10:47 PM) 826409801[/snapback]http://www.slide.com/item_finder?referrer=hlnk&pciid=JkNlery2LbjCrzvna86LSV4bCWLIYk3KKyDX_7QIPmgxLvHkfkfo-abbfkcjfN-O&dir=0

heres another angle

Nice!, but it looks naked, its missing something. Lol, ill try and shimmy my way up the light poll at Harpeth and take a picture of theirs.

Change a bulb out while you're up there straightbill. I'd just climb up The Rock and take a picture. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Creekwood's field looks alot like Columbia Central's, only with lights. Harpeth is right on their tails, especially considering is carved out of a hill. You guys with flat land should appreciate it!

I think all of you guys should be proud of your fields. It wasn't that long ago when Columbia played in Pillow Park on a field full of white clover and dandelions! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> In those days, Tullahoma had the nicest facility that I ever played in outside of Columbia State. The rest were mostly city park and recreation fields.

QUOTE(ksgovols @ Mar 13 2007 - 09:15 AM) 826410095[/snapback]Change a bulb out while you're up there straightbill. I'd just climb up The Rock and take a picture. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

lol yeah I might need to do that, I cant do it on the rock b/c then you wont be able to see it.

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ Mar 13 2007 - 10:57 AM) 826410137[/snapback]Rossview has a great field!!!!! They recently just added two indoor batting cages with a locker room that connects to the home dugout. Its very nice.

BGA also has a GREAT field!!

Most high schools in Tennessee have fields while Battle Ground Academy has a Baseball stadium, clubhouse & indoor facility. The Smith family was very generous and took care of the BGA baseball program.

QUOTE(columbiaguy @ Mar 9 2007 - 10:32 AM) 826406023[/snapback]Columbia has the best PLAYING SURFACE in middle Tennessee. They just don't have lights and all the extra stuff that goes with winning field of the year. It would have been a state tourney site if it had lights instead of one of the Murfreesboro schools.

I beg to differ. Pope John paul II HS has the best surface in the STATE period. They just built a press box and are getting permanent seating soon, but theey don't have lights, Yet

QUOTE(lovethegame00 @ Mar 12 2007 - 11:41 PM) 826409800[/snapback]http://www.slide.com/item_finder?referrer=hlnk&pciid=dVXGWJENOf1_cNV6FjtTJO4TDCeT2Wsy9UbolXco1oAi5yQxllpc4GQa7MHcEjwX&dir=0

anyone wanna say creekwood isnt the best field now

I DO!!!