Best student section

QUOTE(NO.1TROJAN @ Mar 8 2007 - 08:59 AM) 826404529[/snapback]LISTEN BOARD...................

CONSIDER YOURSELVES WARNED.... NEXT WEEK WHEN THE DC CHOCTAWS TAKE CENTER STAGE..... THE PEOPLE OF DYER COUNTY....... WILL SHOW EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD AND ACROSS THE STATE, THAT EVEN THOUGH DC IS OUR BIGGEST RIVAL HOWEVER BLOOD IS STICKER THEN ANY RIVALRY ...... SO WHEN THE BLACK[/size] & "]GOLD[/color] AND ORANGE[/color] AND WHITE GET TOGETHER WE ARE GONNA ROCK THE 'BORO' LIKE IT AIN'T NEVER BEEN ROCKED

Come on Choctaws "Let's Give em Something To Talk About"... we CAN get back to our hating each other later LOL /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

DHS TROJANS ARE PROUD OF YOU /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I must say, it is good to see someone with a sense of good sportmanship. It would be really nice to see a bus-load of Trojans at the game, showing support of their top rivalry. You are right. We should do a lot more supporting of each other when opposing other counties. Our rivalry can continue when we face each other. United at the Boro, NO ONE could be louder. LET'S DO THIS and bring one home to Dyer County Tennessee.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SuperSport @ Mar 7 2007 - 01:12 PM) 826403570[/snapback]The Voice of Reason says... The Benchmob dominates. They've been around forever, handed down class by class, generation by generation. At Giles Co. #'s mean nothing, they're all heart. And no other section has a human siren!

Hey Giles County.... (Bench Mark)..... guess that student section of YOURS did not have a lot to cheer about huh? Perhaps they were just a little tired....... I tried to warn you about DC and the entire support they even pull in Dyersburg fan..... we pretty much hate each other the entire year but when it comes down to outsiders we stick together pretty tight..................just wait until today..... 'BABY ...... the Boro .... will be "Choctaw Nation" rather the TEAM win lose or draw the crowd will be KRUMP.....................

So come on over so you can see what a real cheering section is all about......

QUOTE(NO.1TROJAN @ Mar 16 2007 - 07:24 AM) 826413938[/snapback]Hey Giles County.... (Bench Mark)..... guess that student section of YOURS did not have a lot to cheer about huh? Perhaps they were just a little tired....... I tried to warn you about DC and the entire support they even pull in Dyersburg fan..... we pretty much hate each other the entire year but when it comes down to outsiders we stick together pretty tight..................just wait until today..... 'BABY ...... the Boro .... will be "Choctaw Nation" rather the TEAM win lose or draw the crowd will be KRUMP.....................

So come on over so you can see what a real cheering section is all about......

Even though GC did get it handed to them, I still was surprised at the amount of support from th Bench Mob yesterday. There were over 350 mobbers there yesterday to witness the end of Giles County's run in the state. It was a good season boys, we'll be back next year with a vengeance.

DC who?

QUOTE(norespect @ Mar 16 2007 - 09:33 AM) 826414015[/snapback]Even though GC did get it handed to them, I still was surprised at the amount of support from th Bench Mob yesterday. There were over 350 mobbers there yesterday to witness the end of Giles County's run in the state. It was a good season boys, we'll be back next year with a vengeance.

DC who?

Since you don't know who we are...... drop by MTSU"s "Murhpy Center" today around 2 pm..... I am sure you will know after the game and all of the fans n Orange/white-Black Gold .........those are the fans and just to let you know...... if you can only produce 350 mobbers ........ you might want to take that crowd to one of our middle school tournament games.. perhaps they would be more effective on a smaller stage......... DC ...... is BIG TIME........so Mighty Liberty might win the game.... (according to everyone but DC's Loyal Fans) BUT no one up here will have a better fan base.......then the 'Choctaw Nation'

Two years ago when the DHS 'Lady Trojans" made it to the championship game..... we Got the 'Most Spirited' award.... so DYER COUNTY...... let's show em..... we are 'REAL BALLERS' in this County and we LOVE our teams /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(NO.1TROJAN @ Mar 16 2007 - 09:58 AM) 826414040[/snapback]Since you don't know who we are...... drop by MTSU"s "Murhpy Center" today around 2 pm..... I am sure you will know after the game and all of the fans n Orange/white-Black Gold .........those are the fans and just to let you know...... if you can only produce 350 mobbers ........ you might want to take that crowd to one of our middle school tournament games.. perhaps they would be more effective on a smaller stage......... DC ...... is BIG TIME........so Mighty Liberty might win the game.... (according to everyone but DC's Loyal Fans) BUT no one up here will have a better fan base.......then the 'Choctaw Nation'

Two years ago when the DHS 'Lady Trojans" made it to the championship game..... we Got the 'Most Spirited' award.... so DYER COUNTY...... let's show em..... we are 'REAL BALLERS' in this County and we LOVE our teams /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

ALL DYER COUNTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SUPPORTERS OF EACH OTHERS TEAMS== ONE FOR ALL N ALL FOR ONE!! IVE STATED IN EARLIR POSTS NO ONE WILL BRING MORE FANS THAN DYER COUNTY/DYERSBURG TO ANY GAME WHEN THE OTHER ISNT PLAYING THEMSELVES.! GO BIG ORANGE ! WE"RE ALL BEHIND NO MATTER WHAT..SO VERY PROUD OF YOU YOUNG MEN ! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Based on the fan levels from the state tournament, I would go with Dyer County. I've never seen so much orange in my life. Too much orange really. Liberty is loud, but I don't feel they are in the game. Culleoka had a good showing also for the games to be so early in the day. I had some Fulton fans behind me who apparently were the coaches of the team! They were yelling the whole time and trying to call some plays. As far as the best section, it's all a matter of opinion. Numbers, Dyer County...Heart, Culleoka...and Loudest, Liberty.

i am glad to hear that people are coming from out of town to support their guys basketball teams...because they sure were not here for their ladies. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> and thats a shame!!! but glad they are here anyways..spend that money why you are in town please!!! lol /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> good luck to all but would prefer for the trophy to be given to a local team so go Oakland. looks like you had a great crowd by the article in the local paper can only imagine it will get bigger & better. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

glad 2 hear that ... bring em ... stay overnight... eat out... spend spend spend... but hopefully oakland will have busloads from w/in the county brought in as well. i am not from oakland but sure wld like them 2 win.. but they need a great turnout. again thanks 2 all of those for visiting.... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />