TRINITY WINS

chemteacher

Defense, Rebounding, Smart Playing! A few too many turnovers, but with the rebounding effort I give you that! Lady Lions outrebounded Collinwood something like 42-15! Very good job girls! Everyone keep sending up prayers for Coach Ken Northcut and his family...some really tough times this year. Whatever happens next, we are all so proud of you and the girls!

Also, good job Collinwood on a great season. Nobody makes it to MTSU unless you are good! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

TCA played very well and rebounded with a passion. They just had great hustle from every girl on the floor. The two seniors played extremely well! Katie had 8 rebounds(5 offensive at 5'2") and she went a perfect 11-11 at the free throw line for 21 points. Jamie had 13 points and 13 rebounds for a double-double. Collinwood has a great team, and Andrews is a flat-out baller! Good Luck Friday against Oliver Springs!

I do not think Trinity shot but about 20% from the floor. But when you get every offensive rebound, that is all you have to shoot. Great job ladies.

Who were the idoits that said Trinity would be going home quickly?? I am one of those idiots. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Boy was I (we) wrong about that one.

Congrats to the TCA teams, fans, and coaches. You brought allot of people with you. Good luck against OS. They have the size to stop your offensive rebounding. Let's see if they can. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />