Riverdale vs Oak Ridge

riverdaleman

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW..WHAT A GAME this was a well fought game by both teams we got lucky to win it we made mistakes down the strecth we were fortunate that OR didnt capitolize.

ANNE MARIE WAS well...ANNE MARIE she played very well tonight and i am very happy with her performance she just makes her whole team better she was able to drive and pass it off and take it to the whole our TEAM looked very good and they played hard the whole night we need to find a way to get nikki the ball alittle more BUT OR did a good job of clogging up the middle and making work down low HARD OR exectued their game plan very well in my opinion we were just lucky enough to make the plays in the end

Now the talk around Murphy Center was that we wont be able to stay with Memphis eastwhile i admit they are good and very fast i think it will be a good match up and i am confident inour players and coaches to form and execute a game plan for the win

GO LADY WARRIORS

great game to the lady wildcats. riverdale jumped out to leads as high as 8 points several times but couldnt put the game away, credit oak ridge, they played with alot of heart. they came in with a good game plan and executed well, it hurt us from a matchup stand point because we werent able to play our usual style of ball. warriors will need to step up tommorrow though and i would expect nothing less!

riverdale brought a good crowd tonight, probably a little over a thousand. tommorrow i think we will bring a bigger crowd of course its not a school night and the excitement is building

QUOTE(ballfan @ Mar 9 2007 - 07:14 AM) 826405874[/snapback]Sorry, but the road ends today for Riverdale. They don't stand a chance against Memphis East and this could get ugly!

If its a basketball game then RIVERDALE wins,,,, If it turns into a track meet then Memphis East wins... I think that Anne Marie will put the team on her shoulders and pull out the win. Memphis East has better athletes but basketball players win the big games not athletes. Riverdale by 8.