Temple vs. East Lit

LOLLIPOP

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple fans let me preface this by saying even though I no longer live in Chattanooga I'm pulling for you and that's my home region and I would love to see you and CSAS (Go Patriots, the REAL patriots) in the finals but...

what do you know about East Lit. you all are very confident they you have the superior team. just wondering what you know

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Mar 8 2007 - 02:19 PM) 826404909[/snapback]Temple fans let me preface this by saying even though I no longer live in Chattanooga I'm pulling for you and that's my home region and I would love to see you and CSAS (Go Patriots, the REAL patriots) in the finals but...

what do you know about East Lit. you all are very confident they you have the superior team. just wondering what you know

They are very athletic. Temple matches up well with them. They crash the boards incredibly well!!

Temple's pressure should be able to get to them.

If Temple plays well they should win by 10+

From what I know about them they are team that likes to crash the boards.

Their leading scorer is Kelvin Winrow, who averages about 16 points per game. He was held to just six points against Moore Co.

Michael Brookshire led East Literature with 16 points and nine rebounds in their win over Moore Co.

I don't think EL will be able to handle Temple's defensive pressure, but Temple will need to hit the boards to safely secure the win.

I'm going to go with Temple by at least 10.