best player

bc24

QUOTE(briank @ Mar 27 2007 - 10:00 AM) 826423827[/snapback]/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> aaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

It never ends................................Hopefully, you will move to mid-major college board next season.

Occasionally, they talk about tn tech on that board.

As far as I know, this is an opinion board, and you are welcome to yours but so is everyone else. You must really have something against Mendenhall, just can't quite pinpoint what it is. I guess players going somewhere other than SEC or major DI just aren't worth talking about....so where are your derogatory comments about Kayla Hudson? She's going NAIA, and there's probably a college board for Union as well.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(csmanz @ Mar 27 2007 - 10:29 AM) 826423864[/snapback]As far as I know, this is an opinion board, and you are welcome to yours but so is everyone else. You must really have something against Mendenhall, just can't quite pinpoint what it is. I guess players going somewhere other than SEC or major DI just aren't worth talking about....so where are your derogatory comments about Kayla Hudson? She's going NAIA, and there's probably a college board for Union as well.

manz and aj are one in the same. Every post is about MM. The good players don't need relatives constantly reminding us how great she is. Actions speak louder than words. I have never had a negative word towards MM.............just the ones who feel they constantly have to brag on her. (over and over and over) Looking at your past post, you even criticize the players on your own team who apparently don't pass enough to your girl. Now that's class.

Speaking of the Hudson girl, she is very deserving of her Miss Basketball award. She will have a great college career.

QUOTE(briank @ Mar 27 2007 - 10:53 AM) 826423896[/snapback]manz and aj are one in the same. Every post is about MM. The good players don't need relatives constantly reminding us how great she is. Actions speak louder than words. I have never had a negative word towards MM.............just the ones who feel they constantly have to brag on her. (over and over and over) Looking at your past post, you even criticize the players on your own team who apparently don't pass enough to your girl. Now that's class.

Speaking of the Hudson girl, she is very deserving of her Miss Basketball award. She will have a great college career.

This post just goes to show how much you DON'T know. I don't believe either one of us are relatives of MM, just people who have watched her play over the years, and YES, she has had a great career, as I know many players are that have been overlooked. And, by the way, my opinion of others on her team is just that, my opinion. I suppose you have watched her team play over the years as well, and your opinions are based on facts? It really doesn't matter tho, your posts are intended to be sarcastic and nothing else.

QUOTE(HHSnumber1fan @ Mar 25 2007 - 05:07 PM) 826422282[/snapback]I was at the east west allstar game as well, Delk (miss basketball AA) was getting worked down low, but finally started to step up a little, #22 for the West team from Milan was a good player got a little tired, but she was good. Mandy Mendenhall put up some shots that made the crowd go ooh and aahh, the whole day, she had about nine but she only shot the ball probably 5 times. Puleo didnt impress me at all, she probably just had a bad game, she must be good to sign with Georgia, but she just didnt have her best game. The East had a post #25, she was a good player, she had good moves and played good defense, the closest player to Mendenhall was #15 from the East team that girl was athletic, and big.

Just for your information, Puleo did not participate in any all star games last weekend.

QUOTE(csmanz @ Mar 27 2007 - 11:18 AM) 826423932[/snapback]This post just goes to show how much you DON'T know. I don't believe either one of us are relatives of MM, just people who have watched her play over the years, and YES, she has had a great career, as I know many players are that have been overlooked. And, by the way, my opinion of others on her team is just that, my opinion. I suppose you have watched her team play over the years as well, and your opinions are based on facts? It really doesn't matter tho, your posts are intended to be sarcastic and nothing else.

I believe you! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Tell your child.........I mean friend /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> , good luck at Tech.

Hey briank...... I'm her coach, her friend, and her biggest fan. I apologize for posting positive comments about high school athletes rather than sarcastic comments complaining about others who are too positive. I'll have you know briank, Mandy really limited herself because she wanted to be close to home. I spoke to the University of Florida, Ole Miss, Arkansas, South Carolina and Alabama but she wanted to play closer to home and where she felt more comfortable.

QUOTE(aj1133 @ Mar 27 2007 - 03:06 PM) 826424164[/snapback]Hey briank...... I'm her coach, her friend, and her biggest fan. I apologize for posting positive comments about high school athletes rather than sarcastic comments complaining about others who are too positive. I'll have you know briank, Mandy really limited herself because she wanted to be close to home. I spoke to the University of Florida, Ole Miss, Arkansas, South Carolina and Alabama but she wanted to play closer to home and where she felt more comfortable.

Being a major Division I player, I hope she dominates at Tech. I look forward to watching her play and she will surely be the best player in that conference beginning as a freshman. Good luck to all of you in the next 4 years and beyond in the WNBA. I will try to keep up with her career. Tech should be better next year with Lyons and Bowens returning. Plus, they have Holly Rogers who will now be able to play. Should be very interesting at Tech.

AJ, your the coach at Harpeth?

QUOTE(csmanz @ Mar 27 2007 - 09:29 AM) 826423864[/snapback]As far as I know, this is an opinion board, and you are welcome to yours but so is everyone else. You must really have something against Mendenhall, just can't quite pinpoint what it is. I guess players going somewhere other than SEC or major DI just aren't worth talking about....so where are your derogatory comments about Kayla Hudson? She's going NAIA, and there's probably a college board for Union as well.

csmanz, cool it. Just look at Brianj's post's. most negative poster on T. Has only a one track mind, negative put downs. has to be a great guy. His opinion is the only one that works. One day he'll grow up. But his HS background was for things to not go right, transfer schools where he could play and transfer. Not sure it helped but really made him a candidate as a coach, maybe. Don't let him bother you. Use the button that says ignore.

QUOTE(krylon @ Mar 27 2007 - 11:40 AM) 826423964[/snapback]Just for your information, Puleo did not participate in any all star games last weekend.

Sorry, on the roster they had her down and her number by her name, I dont know who that girl was??? Might have been the girl from Cleveland going to Florida, just had the numbers mixed up.

QUOTE(aj1133 @ Mar 27 2007 - 03:06 PM) 826424164[/snapback]Hey briank...... I'm her coach, her friend, and her biggest fan. I apologize for posting positive comments about high school athletes rather than sarcastic comments complaining about others who are too positive. I'll have you know briank, Mandy really limited herself because she wanted to be close to home. I spoke to the University of Florida, Ole Miss, Arkansas, South Carolina and Alabama but she wanted to play closer to home and where she felt more comfortable.

If your her number 1 fan then i'm number 1.1.

Yes briank, I am the coach at Harpeth, and I realize that by posting on coacht I have probably broken some unwritten law, but I am very proud of the young ladies I coach and try to make sure they get the credit that I feel that they deserve. The truth is, i feel partly responsible for Mendenhall's lack of point production this season because I asked her to focus on different elements of her game, which she did very well. We all know that all of these honors are based on stats, or at least that became obvious to me this year, so I hate that her overall game was passed over for Ms. Basketball considerations. I am sure you will have some awesome words of wisdom for me or some negative comment about how I should do this or that but the bottom line is, I say what I feel and if I am to be shamed for that then I can handle it.