Brandan Wright

ut18vols

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandan was also selected ACC Freshman of the year and second team all ACC.

He's had a great year and its been fun watching him on TV after seeing him for

four years on the court at BA.

Hopefully, he and the tarheels will have a great road to the final four.

QUOTE(ut18vols @ Mar 11 2007 - 04:20 PM) 826408207[/snapback]I didnt know him personally but I saw him play and I am glad to see a guy from TN do good and I figure I post it on here for others to see.

Yea hes going to be a special player.Dont forget about thaddeus young from Mitchell High School in Memphis.He has also been great his first year at GT.Both are most likely entering the draft and both are said to in the top 15 according to nbadraft.net

QUOTE(westtennsports @ Mar 12 2007 - 10:35 AM) 826408797[/snapback]While we're naming names, Willie Kemp has started at PG in all but one game for Memphis this year and Wayne Chism was 1st team all-SEC freshman at Tennessee. Both from Bolivar Central.

Cory Brewer of Flordia (Portland), Jamont Gordon of Miss. St. (Glencliff), Dane Bradshaw of Tennessee (White Station), and the Delk twins of Miss. St. (either Jackson Northside or Southside, someone help me here) have had great seasons as well. Also, Courtney Pingram of ETSU (White Station) was the A-Sun regular season MVP if I'm not mistaking.