Can Westmoreland repeat as Region 4-2A champs?

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(oldsc7 @ Apr 30 2007 - 09:53 PM) 826448769[/snapback]So you want a cookie or something cause you work 5 hours a day and make 70 g's a year!!! Sorry that I wanted to leave SC to broaden my horizons instead of stay in a little po dunk town like Westmoreland or Carthage. Now don't get me wrong I love my hometown but its not for me. If I come to your school I will wear whatever I want to and there is nothing no one can do about it except for the people that would be hiring me. You see my colors now are red and white much like your all time colors Mr. Westmoreland's greatest LB ever. I also go to college for free so why not go hmm? Oh but wait I am sure that no one from SC is good enough to play college football or go to college for that matter either huh? You know nothing!! Cause you are to scared to open your eyes and realize there is more than Westmoreland football.

Your the first person I have ever seen who loves his hometown so much he says its not for him because its a "little po dunk" place. Is every body over there as proud to be from carthage as you? If you come to our school and coach, dont tell my kid Westmoreland is a little po dunk place. I have lived here all my life and am dang proud to call this "little po dunk" place my home. Come to the scrimmage tommorrow if you can make it. Its in a "little po dunk" town they call Hartsville.

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ May 10 2007 - 11:08 PM) 826456997[/snapback]Your the first person I have ever seen who loves his hometown so much he says its not for him because its a "little po dunk" place. Is every body over there as proud to be from carthage as you? If you come to our school and coach, dont tell my kid Westmoreland is a little po dunk place. I have lived here all my life and am dang proud to call this "little po dunk" place my home. Come to the scrimmage tommorrow if you can make it. Its in a "little po dunk" town they call Hartsville.

Does Po Dunk mean something like cornbread and boiled okra? Makes for po dunkin. Or was it a misprint and left out the r in dunk? He Im just trying to understand this. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Any body out there want to talk about the scrimmage with Trousdale? How does it feel to strap it up against an opponent for the first time this season? I heard we looked tough and hardnosed, thats what people wandered about this season. We have to keep working, but have a great opportunity ahead of us this season. GO EAGLES.........

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ May 11 2007 - 10:26 PM) 826457690[/snapback]Any body out there want to talk about the scrimmage with Trousdale? How does it feel to strap it up against an opponent for the first time this season? I heard we looked tough and hardnosed, thats what people wandered about this season. We have to keep working, but have a great opportunity ahead of us this season. GO EAGLES.........

HMMMM a SC smack down coming? Toronado alert SC. The skys are black all around. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(Termite @ May 8 2007 - 12:48 PM) 826454465[/snapback]I will try to be there....I don't have a postman job...I have to work. Would realy like to see it though...I think it will be interesting to see where Hartsville and Westmoreland are at...........Being familar with the programs...you can get some idea.. Smith Co. will scrimmage DCA I think the 17th.....May be hard to judge because noone knows anything about DCA.......

Well Termite, being familiar as you are with both programs where do you see Westmoreland at now after the scrimmage? I bet you had to work late and didnt get to attend did you? I hope not, because I'm waiting for your educated and informative opinion on this matter. Reply back soon, so we can have as much time as possible to work on your suggestions and disaprovals.

QUOTE(MO$$$$ @ May 11 2007 - 11:11 PM) 826457726[/snapback]HMMMM a SC smack down coming? Toronado alert SC. The skys are black all around. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You mean like the tornadoe that rolled through Carthage in late November last year? Or the wind blowing out of glovers mouth when he speaks?

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ May 12 2007 - 01:31 PM) 826458004[/snapback]You mean like the tornadoe that rolled through Carthage in late November last year? Or the wind blowing out of glovers mouth when he speaks?

Shazam!!! Smack, whamo, boom. There it is its in your face smack..

It reminds me of a little story I once heard. There was this quail and he had gotten so weak he couldnt fly. He met a bull in the pasture and said mister bull Im so drained and weak I cant fly anymore. The bull said why dont you try eating some of the corn out of that fresh paddy. The corn gave me strength. Maybe it will help you. The quail being desperate tried the warm corn. After the first day he started feeling much stronger. So he followed the bull for a week eating the fresh corn. Sure enough after a week he could fly again. He flew up to the top of the highest tree. He was so proud on top of the world. The farmer spotted him and grabbed his shotgun and killed the quail and ate him. The moral to this story is BS can and may get you to the top but it wont keep you there.

QUOTE(MO$$$$ @ May 12 2007 - 11:04 PM) 826458260[/snapback]Shazam!!! Smack, whamo, boom. There it is its in your face smack..

It reminds me of a little story I once heard. There was this quail and he had gotten so weak he couldnt fly. He met a bull in the pasture and said mister bull Im so drained and weak I cant fly anymore. The bull said why dont you try eating some of the corn out of that fresh paddy. The corn gave me strength. Maybe it will help you. The quail being desperate tried the warm corn. After the first day he started feeling much stronger. So he followed the bull for a week eating the fresh corn. Sure enough after a week he could fly again. He flew up to the top of the highest tree. He was so proud on top of the world. The farmer spotted him and grabbed his shotgun and killed the quail and ate him. The moral to this story is BS can and may get you to the top but it wont keep you there.

Thats pretty funny!!! I've heard it before though.

QUOTE(MO$$$$ @ May 12 2007 - 11:04 PM) 826458260[/snapback]Shazam!!! Smack, whamo, boom. There it is its in your face smack..

That reminds me of another story that came from a man who lived in GV once. There lived a big mean bull in a lush green pasture all alone until called upon to do his duties. He feard no one, he ate all the grass he wanted with out competition. He was eating one day happily and came upon a lush clump of grass that looked so good and easy to eat. He gulped that clump of grass in his mouth not knowing there was a small bee inside the clump. The bee quickly stung the big mean bull and out flew the little bee unharmed and ready to buzz around in the lush green field with the old bull once more. Feeling like the bull had felt earlier(unchallenged by anything in the field) he went back into a lush clump of grass to once more buzz around happily and bravely. The bull once more gulped the little bee back down while he was in the lush green clump of grass(because thats what bulls do). This time the little bee had a different frame of mind when he got ate. He decided to take a nap before he stung the bull, not be so agressive because he had been there and done that. The little bee woke up to find himself lying in a fresh green patty. He had been digested and deposited while he was asleep. The moral of the story is, just because you have been there and done that you might not ought to get lax to early or you may be like the little bee, digested and deposited while asleep. Do you like that little story MO$$$?

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ May 13 2007 - 09:14 PM) 826458667[/snapback]That reminds me of another story that came from a man who lived in GV once. There lived a big mean bull in a lush green pasture all alone until called upon to do his duties. He feard no one, he ate all the grass he wanted with out competition. He was eating one day happily and came upon a lush clump of grass that looked so good and easy to eat. He gulped that clump of grass in his mouth not knowing there was a small bee inside the clump. The bee quickly stung the big mean bull and out flew the little bee unharmed and ready to buzz around in the lush green field with the old bull once more. Feeling like the bull had felt earlier(unchallenged by anything in the field) he went back into a lush clump of grass to once more buzz around happily and bravely. The bull once more gulped the little bee back down while he was in the lush green clump of grass(because thats what bulls do). This time the little bee had a different frame of mind when he got ate. He decided to take a nap before he stung the bull, not be so agressive because he had been there and done that. The little bee woke up to find himself lying in a fresh green patty. He had been digested and deposited while he was asleep. The moral of the story is, just because you have been there and done that you might not ought to get lax to early or you may be like the little bee, digested and deposited while asleep. Do you like that little story MO$$$?

Yeah thats a good story. Have you ever seen a laxed Tiger in the jungle, or on the road hunting? I have told you before, Tigers always practice hard 2 weeks before they hunt an Eagle. Thats a week longer than when they hunt an Owl. The Tiger knows which one he wounded last hunt. Now the wise ole Owl may not beleive the Eagle nor the tiger has been sharpening his claws. May assume its business as usual. May get up late for the beleived, easy hunt at hand.

I am going to music town to watch the Owls pre hunt practice. See if his claws are sharp. Or if the loss of key feathers and the tornado that destroyed his nest, took anything off his hunting abilaties.