Can Westmoreland repeat as Region 4-2A champs?

Mr. Postman1

Well lets see how much you know about football? When someone mentions 4 4 defense that means 4 down lineman and 4 linebackers. But to you 4 4 means 4 beats per measure. Yea your football experience was gained in the band.

uh.........singray.......how'd you know that 4 4 meant 4 beats per measure?!?!?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Well lets see how much you know about football? When someone mentions 4 4 defense that means 4 down lineman and 4 linebackers. But to you 4 4 means 4 beats per measure. Yea your football experience was gained in the band.

Dang dude.......seems you went a step or 2 past "oops"......... I thought beats was what we are going to do to Wetmoland....beats them....and a measure is what you give somebody when they ask"how long is that"? Give them a measure......I've just learned more about the band from a Westmoreland man then I ever knew..........or cared to know.........Now that you let the cat out of the bag that you appear to know something about the band...ole P-boy won't have much to do with you now.....be careful and don't let him know you have even watched a baseball game.....

Dang dude.......seems you went a step or 2 past "oops"......... I thought beats was what we are going to do to Wetmoland....beats them....and a measure is what you give somebody when they ask"how long is that"? Give them a measure......I've just learned more about the band from a Westmoreland man then I ever knew..........or cared to know.........Now that you let the cat out of the bag that you appear to know something about the band...ole P-boy won't have much to do with you now.....be careful and don't let him know you have even watched a baseball game.....

This fun isn't it. I happen to be the song leader at the North Sumner Church of Christ. I can read music and understand timing. I played football for the eagles back in the mid to late 80's so I know about football also. My son will be a junior this year for the Eagles. I am excited about the season even though we have such low numbers in Westmoreland. I think the kids we have left will play with a lot heart and will win their share of the games. Mr. Postman got this band thing started so I thought I would have a little fun with it.

uh.........singray.......how'd you know that 4 4 meant 4 beats per measure?!?!?

Are you confirming that is what it means.

Well here I go again. I just can't get passed the dissaterous numbers here in Westmoreland. Mr. Postman could we possibly have a few players from your team? Forget their age, they could at least provide some moral support.

Ok , I will bite. How many players are left as of today in motown? I have seen this name several times. Where did the motown come from? I couldnt find that on my GPS. I typed it in twice and it read could not locate. Give me some help here. I always get lost when I leave Smith Co..

Ok , I will bite. How many players are left as of today in motown? I have seen this name several times. Where did the motown come from? I couldnt find that on my GPS. I typed it in twice and it read could not locate. Give me some help here. I always get lost when I leave Smith Co..

West MO land If you've ever heard someone from Westmoland say the name...that's the way most of them pronounce it. They leave out the r. Others do that...such as Lancaster being Lancster...and Lafayette being Lafette...Red Boiling Springs being Red Sprangs. I guess it's just a southern thing.

West MO land If you've ever heard someone from Westmoland say the name...that's the way most of them pronounce it. They leave out the r. Others do that...such as Lancaster being Lancster...and Lafayette being Lafette...Red Boiling Springs being Red Sprangs. I guess it's just a southern thing.

You mean like gordonsvull,Cookevull, Nashvull, Knoxvull, Crossvull ? I think its more an area slang. Not a southern thing. Go to Ga and listen to them pronounce them. Then I was in Jackson Co. and heard he lives o yander by thu post office somewhere. Where is that? Couldnt find that on my GPS. Then again they say Naw for no in Ga. In conclusion I think the dialect in the south varies from county to county. Makes it tough on a yankee passing through asking for directions. Can you tell we are bored? Im going to bed.