Coalfield

jkk#22

Yeah, but Ctown gets accused of every thing illegal under the sun in TSSAA worlds. This rule is complied with to the letter regarding on campus, contact with coaches, and locked schools.

What a student does off campus, during dead period (read free time) cannot be dictated by the TSSAA and School. They can only tell them to not be on campus working out.

And yes, the good programs work to get better no matter the obstacle. Some may even have weights at home.

Boy, everybody is jumpy, nobody has acusesd anyone of anything but working hard and the dead period is almost over the kids are running and lifting on there own ,you see them evry place, the old timers know who's working and who is not. And evrey place I go from nooga to memphis to knoxville to johnson city the smaller schools towms are talking more about the kids and the time being put in. So ,I Think this might be Year that 1a gets the attention they deserve.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, everybody is jumpy, nobody has acusesd anyone of anything but working hard and the dead period is almost over the kids are running and lifting on there own ,you see them evry place, the old timers know who's working and who is not. And evrey place I go from nooga to memphis to knoxville to johnson city the smaller schools towms are talking more about the kids and the time being put in. So ,I Think this might be Year that 1a gets the attention they deserve.

Not jumpy, just responding to a post that was in another thread for some folks to read.

Yeah, 1A will be garnering attention this year. This league is the best, you know all the players personally, and can make an impact on their life. It is good.

• 4 weeks later...

region 4 is the best region by far, i think that coalfields region might have region 1 beat as far as overall teams go.

this has pretty much been true for years,region 2 from top to bottom has reg.1 but the last several years it seams reg.1 has 1 completly dominant team.i'm thrilled cosby,unaka are taking the pigskin more serious. you only get better by playing better competiton