Coalfield

jkk#22

QUOTE(CYJacket @ May 9 2007 - 02:53 PM) 826455536[/snapback]If Doughty will work on standing in the pocket and improve his eyesight for the open man before it closes he will be able to throw down field. He can't panic.

Also, a few dinners at Applebees or Ruby's for his linemen wouldn't hurt.

He has one definite qualification for a Coalfield QB. He can run.... Slow. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

hey jacket I know this is a coalfield thread but you are active in morgan co politics. can you tell me whats up with the snbright sitation?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(punisher22 @ May 9 2007 - 06:20 PM) 826455667[/snapback]hey jacket I know this is a coalfield thread but you are active in morgan co politics. can you tell me whats up with the snbright sitation?

Nope. Don't know anything more than the rumors that are twisting all around. I do know that the three year period before tenure is granted is probationary, termination can be "at will", and Tennessee is not a "right to work State" and no reason has to be given for termination from any job, even teaching where tenure is not granted. That appears to be what has happened. The reason is probably known only by the Director of Schools. It is totally his decision to offer a candidate to the Board . He chose not to for whatever reason. We may never know. I do know that this move was not initiated in this community as has been put forth. We have other pressing matters.

QUOTE(CYJacket @ May 9 2007 - 10:09 PM) 826455866[/snapback]Nope. Don't know anything more than the rumors that are twisting all around. I do know that the three year period before tenure is granted is probationary, termination can be "at will", and Tennessee is not a "right to work State" and no reason has to be given for termination from any job, even teaching where tenure is not granted. That appears to be what has happened. The reason is probably known only by the Director of Schools. It is totally his decision to offer a candidate to the Board . He chose not to for whatever reason. We may never know. I do know that this move was not initiated in this community as has been put forth. We have other pressing matters.

ok. don't any more than what i saw on the news kids seem to like the guy, but ,that's the way it goes. thanks for the info.

QUOTE(punisher22 @ May 10 2007 - 12:59 AM) 826456153[/snapback]ok. don't any more than what i saw on the news kids seem to like the guy, but ,that's the way it goes. thanks for the info.

Kids like people that are "good" to them as kids define good. That usually entails letting them get their way. That is not always being good to them. Sometimes, they shouldn't get their way. They have not formed well rounded judgement ability. I don't think the kids run the Morgan County School System, and I don't think they will in the future. That is a good policy.

Cy, is their any place you can name of the top of your head where the kids do run the school system? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> That line about Morgan Co. School System being not run by the kids just makes one think that you believe that actually exists. What were you implying by saying that? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Kaz

QUOTE(kazam37 @ May 10 2007 - 11:32 AM) 826456406[/snapback]Cy, is their any place you can name of the top of your head where the kids do run the school system? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> That line about Morgan Co. School System being not run by the kids just makes one think that you believe that actually exists. What were you implying by saying that? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Kaz

What I said is that the kids do not run the school system, and this was an attempt to "let" them by some parents and others involved.

• 4 weeks later...

QUOTE(CYJacket @ May 9 2007 - 02:53 PM) 826455536[/snapback]If Doughty will work on standing in the pocket and improve his eyesight for the open man before it closes he will be able to throw down field. He can't panic.

Also, a few dinners at Applebees or Ruby's for his linemen wouldn't hurt.

He has one definite qualification for a Coalfield QB. He can run.... Slow. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

hey jacket any body going to be able to fill Davis shoes.

well i played against every team last year but onedia and we play them this year in our first game but guys i would pick the greenwaves to win this region they are VERY good team from every player on all the teams in that region i know of they are pretty loaded with poe,robinson,stansbury,q pressley,and davidsonin the backfield their O is really loaded they are not a 3rd place team they will i repeat will beat coalfield this year if they overlook them and if coalfield doesnt over look them it will still be a great game and they will kill this soccer team aka onedia haha good luck to coalfield and midway thsi year

I see Coalfield placing 4th in the district this year behind Oneida,Harriman and Midway.

Coalfield will have a good line but I do not see the running backs take over a game like the davis kid did and they will have to because they are in trouble with no QB

QUOTE(cghs72 @ Mar 22 2007 - 09:24 AM) 826420228[/snapback]knight2,i dont know very much about harriman,how will they be?who do they have?we played coalfield last year and scrimaged oneida,but i dont know much bout harriman.

knight2,i dont know very much about harriman,how will they be?who do they have?we played coalfield last year and scrimaged oneida,but i dont know much bout harriman.

Y0u can whoever wrote the harriman thang is from there. Cause they lost all of their playmakers last year. I look 4 them 2 have another down year..

Being from Coalfield originally, I hope they have a good year. I think they'll have a high region finish because everyone (save Midway and to an extent Coalfield) is gonna be down. I'm looking at Midway as region champs, Coalfield probably second, Greenback third, Oneida fourth, Harriman fifth, Sunbright sixth, and Oakdale seventh.