Elizabethton Lady Cyclones

coachh17

QUOTE(coachh17 @ Apr 28 2007 - 01:57 PM) 826447471[/snapback]I had really hoped this group of Cyclone seniors would get a conference title, but the Unicoi Co. hold on the title remains firm. Maybe the Cyclones can earn a postseason tournament title. I hope they make a deep tournament run. Go Cyclones!!!!!!!

thumb up

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(cosbytrackxc @ May 3 2007 - 06:12 AM) 826450622[/snapback]Guess Dobbyns Bennett was just to much for Elizabethton to handle and they think that they're going to beat Unicoi in districts.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> It's not like DB beat Elizabethton by more than 12 runs.. Don't make it sound like EHS stinks or anything there... You have to give them credit ... The umpiring was ridiculous... It was a whole lot of Homecookin for D-B... The umpires had no clue what a strike was, or what leaving the bag early was on a steal... EHS had D-B beat in both games until the last inning where they gave up one run each to lose.. With just a "tad" bit of help from the Umpires... If you don't think EHS can beat Unicoi in the Districts and they can't make a deep run for any of the titles.. I believe you are dead wrong, I think right now they have the most talent anyone could have... And they are hitting the ball exceptionally well... and If you can keep the Defense with little or no Errors.. I think they will do just fine with Beating unicoi!!

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(EHotScorner21 @ May 4 2007 - 05:57 PM) 826451958[/snapback]/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> It's not like DB beat Elizabethton by more than 12 runs.. Don't make it sound like EHS stinks or anything there... You have to give them credit ... The umpiring was ridiculous... It was a whole lot of Homecookin for D-B... The umpires had no clue what a strike was, or what leaving the bag early was on a steal... EHS had D-B beat in both games until the last inning where they gave up one run each to lose.. With just a "tad" bit of help from the Umpires... If you don't think EHS can beat Unicoi in the Districts and they can't make a deep run for any of the titles.. I believe you are dead wrong, I think right now they have the most talent anyone could have... And they are hitting the ball exceptionally well... and If you can keep the Defense with little or no Errors.. I think they will do just fine with Beating unicoi!!

Though I would do one last post now that the season is over and 00's will be moving on. Disappointing loss yesterday to PF by a 4-2 score. Looked like EHS was going to take it until the 6th inning when we gave up 4 runs. PF is a good ball team but we should have came away with a win. I'm sure Hardin will get the blame which I guess is part of being a coach but the Lady Cyclones will have to cut down on the mental and physical errors if they plan taking it to the next level. This group of seniors have won 101 games which is nothing to be ashamed about.

To Coach Hardin I would say: glad to see us playing a little more small ball this year. Keep learning the game.

To the young pitchers: work hard - you don't realize how good you can really be.

To the parents: support your coach and realize he will get better and better.

To the other players: wear the orange and black proudly.

To Charlie: wish you were still here watching

To Shannon, Randy, Dave - keep pushing!

To Hub: and you thought it was jaws!!!!

As dandy Don use to sing on Monday night football: turn out the lights the party's over.

00's Dad

Mary, Brittany, and Tia,

Congratulations on finishing up your outstanding careers. If you want to continue playing, I hope the opportunities come. It was an honor to have coached you and I will never forget the final season you gave me. The future is yours, go forth and conquer!

Coach Farthing