Dobyns-Bennett Football

DBTeepee

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would have thought it was a real game the way the south coaches were yelling.Phillips dressed out today and they beat Db by a couple tds.South's players were fired up pretty much.People talking how they could beat DB this year.To bad we are not playing each other.Ring threw a couple interceptions looked like he was in a hurry or something.He will come around.Jordan Edwards looked good at receiver.Crawford and Slyvester hooked up a couple times.Early yet.

Just wait and see, it will be the talk for months to come. "South could beat DB this year" All I have to say is: 'We heard much the same talk before that schalacking we gave them last year" REMEMBER!

I'm sure they didn't schedule db this year because Curt Phillips gets rocked every time they play....combination of no time to pass and no one athletic enough to make plays other than him usually results in some kind of cracked or beoken bone in his case. Let them keep saying that they could beat DB this year, they definitely could, but theres just too much risk involved for their star.

Just wait and see, it will be the talk for months to come. "South could beat DB this year" All I have to say is: 'We heard much the same talk before that schalacking we gave them last year" REMEMBER!

We heard much the same talk for the past 15 years or so. BUT TALK IS CHEAP! Besides Graham uses his scrimmages the way they were intended to be used, as a way of evaluating and developing the talent of his players. They're not played to puff up anyone's egos.

We heard much the same talk for the past 15 years or so. BUT TALK IS CHEAP! Besides Graham uses his scrimmages the way they were intended to be used, as a way of evaluating and developing the talent of his players. They're not played to puff up anyone's egos.

An indication of an intelligent coach.

Is there a legitimate passing league in NE TN or only scrimmages?

No passing league just teams getting together at random working on passing and pass defense.Shows your talent at various positions.Does anybody know why we are playing Tenn. High at Tenn. High again this year?I might have missed that info.

No passing league just teams getting together at random working on passing and pass defense.Shows your talent at various positions.Does anybody know why we are playing Tenn. High at Tenn. High again this year?I might have missed that info.

I think it's because most teams begin new home and away series during odd years and also because the conference games are rearranged. Tennessee High will play at Sullivan East for the second year in a row; they also play at Sullivan North for the second time in a row.

I think it's because most teams begin new home and away series during odd years and also because the conference games are rearranged. Tennessee High will play at Sullivan East for the second year in a row; they also play at Sullivan North for the second time in a row.

Thanks I didn't realize what was going on.Good luck to The Vikings,I heard you had good team this year.Looking forward to the opener up there at the castle.Brings back alot of memories.