Dobyns-Bennett Football

DBTeepee

Read his posts, he is anti D-B...that is his nickname, he is the self professed watchdog over D-B to make sure he keeps "them" in line...which is perfectly fine...but he is not a fan, nor a supporter...not from or for...ask him...

Roll Tribe Roll

fan, or no fan, to be or not to be, Memo to Marvell, PLEASE let us live to play another game. (How many starters went down early in Halls scrimmage?) We are still reading the press clippings from last year on how great we were and we "think" we are only down a little. Tee Hee.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay . . . I thought it didn't look right. I don't see D-B asking for mercy, when over the years you guys have devoured most of your prey.

Good luck to you guys this upcoming season. Except of course on Nov. 3rd.

Perhaps you injuns need to read more than just your own threads, try OR vs Maryville Scrimmage thread. You will find posts such as "huge", "a beast", "beefed up" "D-1". Sorry, you can read all 25 pages of this thread and you will not find those adjectives. M E R C Y...please.

ok how many OR people in the last ten years have gone D1 and maryville can talk all they want they have earned it but i dont know how many D1 guys they have this year

If you are talking about M'ville, most folks are saying that they have a minimum of three D1 prospects. One of those is a returning Mr. Football.

They ain't doing it on coaching alone - and they have fantastic coaching.

WATCHDOG you are very observant.u hit it rite on the head with a couple of your observations about some of the players and plays in the Halls scrimmage.On a personal level ,why do u even bother to come and watch at all?Seems to me it gives u something to rant on about.At the beginning of this thread people have said we would be down this year,what's new?U kinda remind me of another poster with a different name.Anything to that?

WATCHDOG you are very observant.u hit it rite on the head with a couple of your observations about some of the players and plays in the Halls scrimmage.On a personal level ,why do u even bother to come and watch at all?Seems to me it gives u something to rant on about.At the beginning of this thread people have said we would be down this year,what's new?U kinda remind me of another poster with a different name.Anything to that?

Zero Three

Been watching for a long time. Ever heard of Jitney, Cecil, Hal, just to name a few. I try to make it to all sports, not just football and not just DB. But mostly DB because of the level of competition, the environment, band, many factors. No ranting, just the truth to keep some Injuns' heads out of the clouds. Hide and watch, DB will be ranked in the top 10 just on the name. Then when they lose it will be the coaches to blame for not winning the state. Speaking of names, no different names here, just the same. FYI- the center did break his leg in the scrimmage...hmmm, now how do I know that?

Been watching for a long time. Ever heard of Jitney, Cecil, Hal, just to name a few. I try to make it to all sports, not just football and not just DB. But mostly DB because of the level of competition, the environment, band, many factors. No ranting, just the truth to keep some Injuns' heads out of the clouds. Hide and watch, DB will be ranked in the top 10 just on the name. Then when they lose it will be the coaches to blame for not winning the state. Speaking of names, no different names here, just the same. FYI- the center did break his leg in the scrimmage...hmmm, now how do I know that?

Who cares how you knew. Like your the only one or something. Get a life.

It isn't lookin too good for the wak-off tribodians. Maybe they will be better than the fans are giving credit. But, they're so concerned they haven't even listed themselves on their ever famous PREseason top 10 list.

It isn't lookin too good for the wak-off tribodians. Maybe they will be better than the fans are giving credit. But, they're so concerned they haven't even listed themselves on their ever famous PREseason top 10 list.

I have you listed #1 in a "Special" top 10 list that I have.