Liberty Tech

P.A.Lin-Z

I'm going to keep this one civil if I can.

I went to the school the morning for the pep session and the send off. I enjoyed it....the cheerleaders and the band did a fine job representing the school. The team was introduced before the capacity crowd in the auditorium. It wasn't big and fancy....just down to earth, the way it's supposed to be.

I want to say thanks to the "Starting Five" and the rest of the seniors, "The Bench", and "The Managers, for giving us so much to cheer for this year.....what a season it has been. You guys will never know how much we.....your fans appreciate you, and are very proud of you and all your accomplishments.

You are the #1 team in the state of Tennessee and have been all season......you are that for a reason. Alot of hard work has been done this year to get you to this point. Enjoy it....it will follow you the rest of your lives.

Thanks you Coach Williams and Coach Green....."The Coaches". In this day we live in there's not that many good examples for our kids to follow, You are the best.....true leaders that leaders everywhere and no matter how high up could learn from.

We as fans......are just that, fanatics....we will do anything, go anywhere, win or lose....we will be behind you. We allow our ego's and our pride for our team to go higher than it needs to sometimes.

Always carry your heart close to the ground......that way you wont fall.

Fight hard Crusaders....lead the way.... do these things and you will never lose.

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Mar 13 2007 - 11:36 PM) 826411077[/snapback]I'm going to keep this one civil if I can.

I went to the school the morning for the pep session and the send off. I enjoyed it....the cheerleaders and the band did a fine job representing the school. The team was introduced before the capacity crowd in the auditorium. It wasn't big and fancy....just down to earth, the way it's supposed to be.

I want to say thanks to the "Starting Five" and the rest of the seniors, "The Bench", and "The Managers, for giving us so much to cheer for this year.....what a season it has been. You guys will never know how much we.....your fans appreciate you, and are very proud of you and all your accomplishments.

You are the #1 team in the state of Tennessee and have been all season......you are that for a reason. Alot of hard work has been done this year to get you to this point. Enjoy it....it will follow you the rest of your lives.

Thanks you Coach Williams and Coach Green....."The Coaches". In this day we live in there's not that many good examples for our kids to follow, You are the best.....true leaders that leaders everywhere and no matter how high up could learn from.

We as fans......are just that, fanatics....we will do anything, go anywhere, win or lose....we will be behind you. We allow our ego's and our pride for our team to go higher than it needs to sometimes.

Fight hard Crusaders....lead the way.... do these things and you will never lose.

When does Liberty play? I want to see them play. I wonder who Oakland owuld match up with them.

QUOTE(TeRrAnCe_JaY21 @ Mar 14 2007 - 02:11 PM) 826411673[/snapback]PA what do u think

Well I think it would be a good game.....all I know about Oakland is what I read on here and looking at their schedule.

From what I see they tend to score alot of points on some teams, while scoring low against others. I would think they are a pretty smart defensive team. I believe Liberty would win....it might not be as large a margin as some games. Liberty is usually more conditioned than anybody....and would take control in the 4rth quarter.

Any team that makes it to this point in the tournament deserves to be respected.

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Mar 13 2007 - 11:36 PM) 826411077[/snapback]I'm going to keep this one civil if I can.

See ya'll at the show!!!! "THE CRUSADER NATION"makes their way to the "Boro" invasion.