Chattanooga-Area All Star Game

doc6

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(clevelandblueraiderfan @ Mar 14 2007 - 04:52 PM) 826411775[/snapback]who is playing?

Yeah does anyone have a roster of who is playing? I would like to know. I don't think they have ever had any Cleveland girls play in this game. It would be nice to see how their skills match up with the other girls from this area. Clevelandblueraiderfan- wouldn't you like to see Kerri Simpson, and Kenydall Edwards play in this game?

QUOTE(burndemnets @ Mar 20 2007 - 01:27 PM) 826418504[/snapback]Yeah does anyone have a roster of who is playing? I would like to know. I don't think they have ever had any Cleveland girls play in this game. It would be nice to see how their skills match up with the other girls from this area. Clevelandblueraiderfan- wouldn't you like to see Kerri Simpson, and Kenydall Edwards play in this game?

yeah, that would be great watching them play high school ball for one more game.

QUOTE(clevelandblueraiderfan @ Mar 14 2007 - 02:52 PM) 826411775[/snapback]who is playing?

The Players I know are:

Niala Harris- McMinn County

Krista Bowman- Tyner

Jerrica Johnson- Dalton

Carly Marrow- GPS

Marissa Thompson- GPS

Brandi Andrews- GPS

Brianna Chumley- NW Whitfield

Allison Rich- Marion County

Nicole Brogden- CSAS

Kelsey Bacon- Sequatchie County

I'll make a call to get an update & place it on here ASAP.

That's a pretty good list so far. I saw about half of them this year. It might not be the most well known group as a whole but I think they'll put on a good game. One of them played on a team that wasn't successful this year but she impressed me. If it's not too late I'd suggest senior players from Temple, Cleveland, Soddy-Daisy, Grundy, Bledsoe, Tellico Plains, depending on the number of players needed and primary positions (guard or post0 needed to balance out the teams. They or other deserving players might already be lined up.

There are some quality players being left out. I watched Cleveland in the state and surely some of them got invited. I seen Tellico and Grundy in the Region. The one kid from Tellico should be there for sure. Who invites and why are some left out? I agree with you Indian even though I have not seen many games this year.

There are probably a few more we don't about, since there are just 10 listed here. If not, I hope those 10 are in good shape. Some of the more well known players might not be available, didn't turn in a questionnaire/invite, or were asked by their future college coaches not to participate for fear of injury. They probably look at Chattanooga and North Georgia first and go out from there, which is understandable for a Chattanooga game. They do have an SEC player on the list, others have signed small college or have at least that type of ability. There are area girls who signed with Florida and Mississippi State, I'd really be surprised if they were not invited to play.

QUOTE(Indian @ Mar 27 2007 - 12:13 PM) 826424068[/snapback]There are probably a few more we don't about, since there are just 10 listed here. If not, I hope those 10 are in good shape. Some of the more well known players might not be available, didn't turn in a questionnaire/invite, or were asked by their future college coaches not to participate for fear of injury. They probably look at Chattanooga and North Georgia first and go out from there, which is understandable for a Chattanooga game. They do have an SEC player on the list, others have signed small college or have at least that type of ability. There are area girls who signed with Florida and Mississippi State, I'd really be surprised if they were not invited to play.

Kendyll Edwards from Cleveland

Danielle Rector from TN Temple (signed with Miss. State)

and

Brooke McKinnon from Tellico

are all playing

QUOTE(doc_6 @ Mar 21 2007 - 08:37 PM) 826419780[/snapback]The Players I know are:

Niala Harris- McMinn County

Krista Bowman- Tyner

Jerrica Johnson- Dalton

Carly Marrow- GPS

Marissa Thompson- GPS

Brandi Andrews- GPS

Brianna Chumley- NW Whitfield

Allison Rich- Marion County

Nicole Brogden- CSAS

Kelsey Bacon- Sequatchie County

I'll make a call to get an update & place it on here ASAP.

Add the following players:

Kendyll Edwards- Cleveland

Danielle Rector- Temple

Brooke McKinnon- Tellico Plains

Tasha Sheppard- Tyner

Marissa Phinazee- Red Bank

QUOTE(Indian @ Mar 27 2007 - 01:13 PM) 826424068[/snapback]There are probably a few more we don't about, since there are just 10 listed here. If not, I hope those 10 are in good shape. Some of the more well known players might not be available, didn't turn in a questionnaire/invite, or were asked by their future college coaches not to participate for fear of injury. They probably look at Chattanooga and North Georgia first and go out from there, which is understandable for a Chattanooga game. They do have an SEC player on the list, others have signed small college or have at least that type of ability. There are area girls who signed with Florida and Mississippi State, I'd really be surprised if they were not invited to play.

You're wise beyond your years! LOL