Webb, MUS, Baylor, MBA, Or Mccallie? who has the better team?

soccer10

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(shims4 @ Apr 8 2007 - 11:56 AM) 826432340[/snapback]Neither Tadd nor Parks have coacht accounts. I know they read some of the threads every now and then but neither of them post on here.

Want to reconsider this statement shims?

"I was good friends with him travelling to southerns, and buying the shorts that his dad made. Tony was always nice to me and my parents, good call hooligan "

Courtesy of Webb4.

So if you stick to your comment Webb4 is Taylor Crist...hmm which is it shims

QUOTE(Harris @ Apr 13 2007 - 04:22 PM) 826436980[/snapback]Want to reconsider this statement shims?

"I was good friends with him travelling to southerns, and buying the shorts that his dad made. Tony was always nice to me and my parents, good call hooligan "

Courtesy of Webb4.

So if you stick to your comment Webb4 is Taylor Crist...hmm which is it shims

perhaps you are correct hooligan, and perhaps you are not. perhaps you were the gentleman at Rotary wearing jeans rooting for Siegel. On another note, McCallie looks much stronger than Baylor. They are deeper and should be able to win courts 3-5. Look for MUS vs McCallie for the title, and Baylor and Webb to decide the last spot in the tourney.

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 15 2007 - 06:10 PM) 826438076[/snapback]perhaps you are correct hooligan, and perhaps you are not. perhaps you were the gentleman at Rotary wearing jeans rooting for Siegel. On another note, McCallie looks much stronger than Baylor. They are deeper and should be able to win courts 3-5. Look for MUS vs McCallie for the title, and Baylor and Webb to decide the last spot in the tourney.

That's a good guess, but you are wrong about the "gentleman wearing jeans." I do know you have to be one of Webb's top four, though I'm not sure which one.

I thought Webb would play MBA? If Webb and Baylor are matched up I think we all should admit that Baylor is the clear favorite. I don't see Webb winning but maybe one match against Baylor.

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 15 2007 - 06:10 PM) 826438076[/snapback]perhaps you are correct hooligan, and perhaps you are not. perhaps you were the gentleman at Rotary wearing jeans rooting for Siegel. On another note, McCallie looks much stronger than Baylor. They are deeper and should be able to win courts 3-5. Look for MUS vs McCallie for the title, and Baylor and Webb to decide the last spot in the tourney.

Who do you see coming out of that big Webb vs. Baylor match?

Or maybe I was 12 hours away at a frat house at a Mike Jones concert

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Apr 15 2007 - 07:52 PM) 826438150[/snapback]where do u go to college?

i will offer up that info and more if you guys ever feel like it getting things out in the open and letting everyone know who everyone is.

I will give you this...That little university over near you (UT) got waxed pretty good when we met in football. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Harris @ Apr 15 2007 - 08:07 PM) 826438162[/snapback]i will offer up that info and more if you guys ever feel like it getting things out in the open and letting everyone know who everyone is.

I will give you this...That little university over near you (UT) got waxed pretty good when we met in football. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I forgot how the season ended for you...could you refresh my memory

I believe college basketball was also quite interesting. Who came out on top? I seem to have forgotten. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />