Culleoka vs. CSAS & Humboldt vs. Temple

culleokarep

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These games could go either way.I'll write about CSAS cause I didn't see a thread for this game. CSAS will have to play their best. Culleoka is a great team. I look forward to seeing this game. I will have to get up early to make it. I hope CSAS wins, but I believe this will be their hardest game, so far. Good luck to both teams!

QUOTE(treefitty74 @ Mar 14 2007 - 08:58 PM) 826412222[/snapback]Humboldt and Culleoka in the Finals.....

I agree with you on this prediction. Everyone is picking Temple because of their name. They didn't impress me. Mr. Basketball candidate from Temple didn't impress me either. I'm sure I'd score a lot of points if I shot 19 - 20 times.

QUOTE(travellin_man @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:36 AM) 826412802[/snapback]I agree with you on this prediction. Everyone is picking Temple because of their name. They didn't impress me. Mr. Basketball candidate from Temple didn't impress me either. I'm sure I'd score a lot of points if I shot 19 - 20 times.

no one is picking temple. if you check out the other thread you will see that. and if you look at the "A State Tournament Poll", you will see more people pick Humboldt.

QUOTE(travellin_man @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:36 AM) 826412802[/snapback]I agree with you on this prediction. Everyone is picking Temple because of their name. They didn't impress me. Mr. Basketball candidate from Temple didn't impress me either. I'm sure I'd score a lot of points if I shot 19 - 20 times.

WOW- amazingly ignorant post- check skogen's shooting percentage next time you can...it is in the Mr. basketball bio- 48% from 3- and 61% from 2...I guess great players aren't allowed to shoot badly are they????

moving on....temple was very unimpressive they shot 31% as a team, committed 18 TO- played bad...still got the W....play like they can, and i'll see you saturday....

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:30 PM) 826412332[/snapback]CREP I saw CSAS play..they are very good team that plays smart on both ends..they play excellent defense..on the offensive end they work the ball till they get it inside #35 or someone gets an open shot...it should be one heck of a game...I got CSAS by 2, but cully could easily win this one, and I wouldnt be surprised if they do...

As for the other game I wasnt real impressed with Humboldt today against Wartburg..but i didnt get to see Temple play...Im going with Temple by 5....

I think next year I'm just going to get on here every time Santa Fe plays and just pick the other team everytime, even if they are scrimmaging the Jr. High team. I'm so tired of seeing your predictions, and I think you are 0 for about 7 dating back to the first round of districts.

Instead of making you're prediction, just simply say "I hope Culleoka don't win."

QUOTE(atthebuzzer @ Mar 15 2007 - 01:42 PM) 826413020[/snapback]I think next year I'm just going to get on here every time Santa Fe plays and just pick the other team everytime, even if they are scrimmaging the Jr. High team. I'm so tired of seeing your predictions, and I think you are 0 for about 7 dating back to the first round of districts.

Instead of making you're prediction, just simply say "I hope Culleoka don't win."

Thats fine with me...You make your predictions and Ill make mine...okkk??..that sound good??

QUOTE(travellin_man @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:36 AM) 826412802[/snapback]I agree with you on this prediction. Everyone is picking Temple because of their name. They didn't impress me. Mr. Basketball candidate from Temple didn't impress me either. I'm sure I'd score a lot of points if I shot 19 - 20 times.

Said the same thing in the past. Mr. Basketball should be a well round player. I have seen very little defense being played. @@@@, I can stand up there and shoot all day and will hit several, that still doesn't make me a great player, maybe a wannabe whose time has come and gone!!!! Temple does have some good players, just do not think they deserve the ranking.

QUOTE(justafan06 @ Mar 15 2007 - 02:24 PM) 826413140[/snapback]Said the same thing in the past. Mr. Basketball should be a well round player. I have seen very little defense being played. @@@@, I can stand up there and shoot all day and will hit several, that still doesn't make me a great player, maybe a wannabe whose time has come and gone!!!! Temple does have some good players, just do not think they deserve the ranking.

You obviously don't know a whole lot about this Temple team or Skogen. I wonder how many teams would love to have only 3 losses at this point in the season and be in the second round of the state tourney? And I wonder how Seth is up for the Mr. Basketball for the second year in a row? It sounds like to me you are the "wannabe". /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(BigDogBaller @ Mar 15 2007 - 04:29 PM) 826413147[/snapback]You obviously don't know a whole lot about this Temple team or Skogen. I wonder how many teams would love to have only 3 losses at this point in the season and be in the second round of the state tourney? And I wonder how Seth is up for the Mr. Basketball for the second year in a row? It sounds like to me you are the "wannabe". /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

he's basing his opinions on 1 game.

QUOTE(PBG030 @ Mar 15 2007 - 04:03 PM) 826413188[/snapback]he's basing his opinions on 1 game.

Yeah but that 1 game was in the 1st Round of the State Tournament.....When you get there you should be playing your best ball, and Temple didn't....so its pretty fair to base his opinion on one game....Since that's the one that mattered....