Humboldt vs Temple

frankieD12

QUOTE(PBG030 @ Mar 15 2007 - 05:09 PM) 826413241[/snapback]I only looked up my term to make sure I used it correctly and so no one could be offened.

what's sad is that you went and looked up my posts from the past. if you knew this guy, you wouldn't like him. Good comeback though. It took you long enough to come up with something half way decent of a comeback. Don't be upset cause you are sitting at home with the UC players. You ran your mouth all year about the almighty UC, and now that they are out, you are trying to find something else to run your mouth about.

No sir,I did not go look up posts from the past....I just remember those little remarks about Rob Eldridge..If you got something to say to the guy,don't do it on these message boards....Say it to his face....While you are looking up words look up coward....

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 15 2007 - 06:21 PM) 826413250[/snapback]No sir,I did not go look up posts from the past....I just remember those little remarks about Rob Eldridge..If you got something to say to the guy,don't do it on these message boards....Say it to his face....While you are looking up words look up coward....

thank you. great advice. You know what, I think I will call him up right now and tell him. You're a genius. As for now, I am off to Murfreesboro so spend the night and see my boys play tomorrow if that is alright with you. Darn, I won't get to see your little reply to this comment. Oh well! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow while Temple is playing.

And if they lose, then that's that. Rubbing it in my face won't do you any good. I never gave my prediction on the game. I have no clue who will win, but I hope Temple plays their best and comes out on top. That's all I can hope for. I am not going to get on here and proclaim that my team is the best and will win, like some people. I can only wish them the best. and hope they shut up all the people from the West. Either way, we are still going to hear anything and everything from the people out West.

I'm out! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(PBG030 @ Mar 15 2007 - 05:31 PM) 826413258[/snapback]thank you. great advice. You know what, I think I will call him up right now and tell him. You're a genius. As for now, I am off to Murfreesboro so spend the night and see my boys play tomorrow if that is alright with you. Darn, I won't get to see your little reply to this comment. Oh well! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow while Temple is playing.

And if they lose, then that's that. Rubbing it in my face won't do you any good. I never gave my prediction on the game. I have no clue who will win, but I hope Temple plays their best and comes out on top. That's all I can hope for. I am not going to get on here and proclaim that my team is the best and will win, like some people. I can only wish them the best. and hope they shut up all the people from the West. Either way, we are still going to hear anything and everything from the people out West.

I'm out! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

It's real easy giving opinions on games when you don't put yourself out on a limb and make a prediction.....Maybe I'll come sit by you tomorrow and you can tell me all about Temple..You know inside tidbits....Peace....

QUOTE(PBG030 @ Mar 15 2007 - 04:31 PM) 826413258[/snapback]thank you. great advice. You know what, I think I will call him up right now and tell him. You're a genius. As for now, I am off to Murfreesboro so spend the night and see my boys play tomorrow if that is alright with you. Darn, I won't get to see your little reply to this comment. Oh well! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow while Temple is playing.

That last little part is exactly right- whether temple wins or loses everyone will hear crap from people in the west...their pride and joy in union city and lake co. are at home right now and these people think they are the best two teams in the state...they forget that the nature of basketball is to play well at the right time... losers...go home....champions (meaning the best) get the big ball...not saying Temple will, hoping they will, confident they can...

but PBG030- you are right...we will read all kinds of excuses if they lose about how they are still better, and they will be "classless" in their win... backintheaoc- look up "classLESS" when YOU get a chance.... and then go read the Humboldt vs. Wartburg thread and what the Humboldt people wrote will be a good hands on example...

QUOTE(IOWNYOU149 @ Mar 15 2007 - 05:37 PM) 826413265[/snapback]That last little part is exactly right- whether temple wins or loses everyone will hear crap from people in the west...their pride and joy in union city and lake co. are at home right now and these people think they are the best two teams in the state...they forget that the nature of basketball is to play well at the right time... losers...go home....champions (meaning the best) get the big ball...not saying Temple will, hoping they will, confident they can...

but PBG030- you are right...we will read all kinds of excuses if they lose about how they are still better, and they will be "classless" in their win... backintheaoc- look up "classLESS" when YOU get a chance.... and then go read the Humboldt vs. Wartburg thread and what the Humboldt people wrote will be a good hands on example...

PG's bodyguard....

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 15 2007 - 04:49 PM) 826413285[/snapback]'IOWNYOU149'...Not long for this website....... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Keep taking the bait....You are way too easy...

Well I actually had a sudden change of heart and deleted the message- but now I stick with it you really are one...and bait?? too easy?? are you serious don't act like your some coacht hunter looking for people to catch...how pathetic... did you report me?? oh dearest me what shall I do.... you know what you are pathetic... p1ssing all over yourself at the humbodlt union city game when union city got beat... I can see it now...so you get on here and say how they are still #1 even though they aren't playing anymore...then someone calls you a name and you tattle on them....what a joke... enjoy watching other teams play tomorrow...

QUOTE(IOWNYOU149 @ Mar 15 2007 - 05:55 PM) 826413289[/snapback]Well I actually had a sudden change of heart and deleted the message- but now I stick with it you really are one...and bait?? too easy?? are you serious don't act like your some coacht hunter looking for people to catch...how pathetic... did you report me?? oh dearest me what shall I do.... you know what you are pathetic... p1ssing all over yourself at the humbodlt union city game when union city got beat... I can see it now...so you get on here and say how they are still #1 even though they aren't playing anymore...then someone calls you a name and you tattle on them....what a joke... enjoy watching other teams play tomorrow...

Still using language.....He probably won't report you, but someone else will.....People who actually try to cuss on the boards dont need to be here....I hope you get kicked out because your comments....CoachT is not a place for that....

You call someone a joke for calling them a *****.....You sir, are the joke....

QUOTE(IOWNYOU149 @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:06 PM) 826413478[/snapback]really really bad logic in that last sentence(kid can't even read) treefitty that is....but what is to be expected from people who are at home and claim to be the champions...

Look, Union City ain't my team, so I don't claim to be champions.....You wanna know what's pathetic?? How your thinking what you said is not wrong.....That's why you don't belong here.....Don't tell me there was bad logic in what I said...I know what I saw and read....and I'm pretty sure other CoachT posters would react like I did.....You just need to go away for awhile before you get in serious trouble on here, and not be allowed to get back on CoachT from your computer....