Humboldt vs Temple

frankieD12

QUOTE(treefitty74 @ Mar 15 2007 - 08:26 PM) 826413515[/snapback]Look, Union City ain't my team, so I don't claim to be champions.....You wanna know what's pathetic?? How your thinking what you said is not wrong.....That's why you don't belong here.....Don't tell me there was bad logic in what I said...I know what I saw and read....and I'm pretty sure other CoachT posters would react like I did.....You just need to go away for awhile before you get in serious trouble on here, and not be allowed to get back on CoachT from your computer....

I'll explain why what you said was back logic...here goes if you get it....and if you are really going to try and shut coacht down from my computer than you need to chill- don't freak out so badly at an insult, are you really that egotistical that when someone disagrees with you or makes fun of you - you react like this....wow...

ok to the logic thing- you said "You call someone a joke for calling them a *****.....You sir, are the joke...."

if you will READ my post I never called him a joke because I SAID he was an **** why would I call someone a **** and then say he is a joke because of something I said...that makes no sense....AT ALL- bad logic...

I called him a joke BECAUSE he says union city is the best team, #1, the champs, and they are at home, I also called him a joke because implying from his response...he reported me...that is why I called him a joke....and if my embarrassing you now (because I showed you how you were wrong) just kills you and makes you so angry you have to take coacht away from my computer....fine go ahead....if someone like you has that kind of power...this isn't a place I want to visit anyway...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(treefitty74 @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:26 PM) 826413515[/snapback]Look, Union City ain't my team, so I don't claim to be champions.....You wanna know what's pathetic?? How your thinking what you said is not wrong.....That's why you don't belong here.....Don't tell me there was bad logic in what I said...I know what I saw and read....and I'm pretty sure other CoachT posters would react like I did.....You just need to go away for awhile before you get in serious trouble on here, and not be allowed to get back on CoachT from your computer....

I agree. You need to get lost IOWNYOU149. Even though I'm a Temple fan like you, I'm tired of the garbage you write on here. Calling people names and making threats like you do is so childish. I figured you were a teenager (not to insult the respectable teens on this site) but when you outed yourself as a Temple dad I was disgusted. I just hope you learn to raise your children better than your parents raised you. Hopefully you'll learn to shut up and let the rest of us just talk sports.

QUOTE(dadoffour @ Mar 15 2007 - 08:52 PM) 826413574[/snapback]I agree. You need to get lost IOWNYOU149. Even though I'm a Temple fan like you, I'm tired of the garbage you write on here. Calling people names and making threats like you do is so childish. I figured you were a teenager (not to insult the respectable teens on this site) but when you outed yourself as a Temple dad I was disgusted. I just hope you learn to raise your children better than your parents raised you. Hopefully you'll learn to shut up and let the rest of us just talk sports.

well well well....looks like I hit another nerve....how in the world is it that you people are so sensitive....making threats??? what are you talking about???...I know people at temple lie a lot but you are just making stuff up...come on...are you really a dad of 4??? and you wanna talk about parenting???? so now crack on my parenting and my parents parenting...haha you are a joke as well...you wanna talk basketball then talk basketball don't get on here and say dumb things and make up stuff....you don't like what I say....shove it...this is an OPINION BOARD...I state my opinion like everyone else...sometimes stroger...but it is nothing to get so worked up about....

here is a simple fact about coacht....people hide behind a name....they don't put up their real name, information, etc...they don't post a picture of them self on here...(well most don't) I hide behind a name like everyone else so I can say exactly what i WANT to- not what I would in person or if people knew who I was.... i don't hate anyone on here, I state my opinion, say exactly what I am feeling...that is the beauty and the stupidity of these boards...you get offended fine....I enjoy the hidden freedom....

QUOTE(IOWNYOU149 @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:51 PM) 826413567[/snapback]I'll explain why what you said was back logic...here goes if you get it....and if you are really going to try and shut coacht down from my computer than you need to chill- don't freak out so badly at an insult, are you really that egotistical that when someone disagrees with you or makes fun of you - you react like this....wow...

ok to the logic thing- you said "You call someone a joke for calling them a *****.....You sir, are the joke...."

if you will READ my post I never called him a joke because I SAID he was an **** why would I call someone a **** and then say he is a joke because of something I said...that makes no sense....AT ALL- bad logic...

I called him a joke BECAUSE he says union city is the best team, #1, the champs, and they are at home, I also called him a joke because implying from his response...he reported me...that is why I called him a joke....and if my embarrassing you now (because I showed you how you were wrong) just kills you and makes you so angry you have to take coacht away from my computer....fine go ahead....if someone like you has that kind of power...this isn't a place I want to visit anyway...

Okay....look, there are rules on this site and we all have to abide by them...You, me, and everybody else.....You haven't....Your not embarassing me....your the one embarassing yourself with the comments you make....He didn't report you....He probably should have because you deserved it.....I don't have the power to take CoachT from your computer, CoachT does, and he does it if people don't abide by the rules.....I'm tired of arguing with you about this....You were in the wrong here, and you know it...That just needs to be the end of it....

QUOTE(IOWNYOU149 @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:51 PM) 826413567[/snapback]I'll explain why what you said was back logic...here goes if you get it....and if you are really going to try and shut coacht down from my computer than you need to chill- don't freak out so badly at an insult, are you really that egotistical that when someone disagrees with you or makes fun of you - you react like this....wow...

Okay....look, there are rules on this site and we all have to abide by them...You, me, and everybody else.....You haven't....Your not embarassing me....your the one embarassing yourself with the comments you make....He didn't report you....He probably should have because you deserved it.....I don't have the power to take CoachT from your computer, CoachT does, and he does it if people don't abide by the rules.....I'm tired of arguing with you about this....You were in the wrong here, and you know it...That just needs to be the end of it....

QUOTE(treefitty74 @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:05 PM) 826413596[/snapback]Okay....look, there are rules on this site and we all have to abide by them...You, me, and everybody else.....You haven't....Your not embarassing me....your the one embarassing yourself with the comments you make....He didn't report you....He probably should have because you deserved it.....I don't have the power to take CoachT from your computer, CoachT does, and he does it if people don't abide by the rules.....I'm tired of arguing with you about this....You were in the wrong here, and you know it...That just needs to be the end of it....

OH MY GOSH!!! have you not been following...I used one bad word....and then I delted my post...but obsessive compulsive backintheaoc...responded to my stupid post before I could delete it.... anyways...yada yada yada with the rules, I know I know I read 'em....thankfully you can't kick me off...this is the end of our little spat...hopefully though you do admit you used faulty logic...?

QUOTE(IOWNYOU149 @ Mar 15 2007 - 10:12 PM) 826413618[/snapback]OH MY GOSH!!! have you not been following...I used one bad word....and then I delted my post...but obsessive compulsive backintheaoc...responded to my stupid post before I could delete it.... anyways...yada yada yada with the rules, I know I know I read 'em....thankfully you can't kick me off...this is the end of our little spat...hopefully though you do admit you used faulty logic...?

Ok sir......Let me clear some things up with you.....First and foremost,I did not report you...I've been on this site long enough to know how things work...The ###### for tat if you will.....I backed off posting on this particular thread when you went overboard and started using foul language,which is a violation of the rules on this website....If I cussed at everybody on this thread that I have had a difference of opinion with,I would have been kicked off LONG ago....For all I know,you and PGB030 are the same person...Which again is a violation of the rules on this thread....Maybe you are maybe not....But if you will go back and look at what started this,you will see you brought yourself into this....The conversation was between me and PBG030...I don't imagine he/she/or it needs you to have he/she/ or it's back....So again,you got involved in another conversation....Again,threads on this website have been shutdown for far less than what some of the things you have posted....Now,am I innocent in all this??..No..Sometimes when I get involved posting with other "fanatics"such as myself I get a little carried away...But,never do I use foul language....The whole thing actually,that started this was PGB030'S condescending remark about other posters on here being "ignorant"....I guess when someone has a differing opinion with you and PGB030 then that makes them ignorant..If that's the case,then just about everyone on this website must be ignorant....But again,if you don't know how things work on here,it goes like this...This website has moderators,who,if they are doing what they are supposed to do,they moderate..If they see something on a thread that is getting out of hand,they close it....If the right people see it,yes,you can get kicked off...But it will be of their doing because I have never nor will I ever report anybody...I figure posters like that will hang themselves anyway.....

I wish this was over.....

ok I am not pbg...so there is a false accusation by you...

are you really telling me not to get involved in a conversation between you and someone else on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD....THAT IS THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD ON COACHT EVER....go back and jump on everyone's case for when two people had posted stuff "a conversation" and then someone else picked up on what they were saying and agreed or disagreed maybe made fun of...maybe told them right on...and they shouldn't have posted because they interrupted a conversation????- there is no way you really think I was wrong for doing that...oh my!!! all I did was agree with him about something....

ok I should not have stuck a 1 in that word for an "i"- however I DELETED IT...the rules went into affect 2 seconds too late in my brain...I apologize...but after that I did nothing wrong....