23 Hunt, Chauncey...... * 3-5 0-0 2-2 2 2 4 2 8 2 7 0 0 32

33 Epperson, Elijah.... * 7-11 0-0 5-9 5 7 12 1 19 1 3 1 2 32

24 Parham, Raymond..... 0-0 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3

34 Taylor, Charles..... 2-5 1-2 0-0 0 1 1 1 5 0 0 0 1 7

Totals.............. 23-47 5-13 10-16 10 23 33 14 61 7 17 4 7 160

TOTAL FG% 1st Half: 7-16 43.8% 2nd Half: 16-31 51.6% Game: 48.9% DEADB

3-Pt. FG% 1st Half: 0-2 0.0% 2nd Half: 5-11 45.5% Game: 38.5% REBS

F Throw % 1st Half: 6-8 75.0% 2nd Half: 4-8 50.0% Game: 62.5% 1

This was a great game for the second half. The way the second half was played was the way I thought the whole thing would have been.

Well I guess I take the first hit since the other Humboldt fans have not had time to get home.

First off, congratulations to Temple, y'all played great and I was very impressed with how you played. Skogen is the real deal and y'all came out on fire in the first half. I was not underestimating y'all I just thought Humboldt would have won. But, I hope y'all win it all because y'all showed a lot of class and played the game the way it was to supposed.

Congratulations to humboldt on a great season and I really enjoyed watching you guys play this year.

If Humbodlt would have played the way they did in the second half in the first, I think they would have won. Y'all saw the real Humboldt team in the second half, but hey you have to play two halves to win the game. They dug a ditch to deep. It took a lot of heart, but also a lot of energy to make that kind of a comeback.

This is not a complaint or the reason they lost, but I was not impressed by the officiating, it was below par.

One question for the Temple fans and those who saw the game: Did you agree with the intentional foul in the second quarter?

I am not going to take anything away from Temple, y'all won outright and best of luck tomorrow!

QUOTE(STUNNAH @ Mar 15 2007 - 12:24 AM) 826412436[/snapback]Humboldt must have better guard play...You can't score if you can't keep the ball...Their inside game suffered also Sain and Epperson didn't get the looks they should have but that goes back to guard play...Rebounding should be in their favor they just need to have better scoring opportunities...Wade needs to take more shots...

Humboldt by 20 if they play...

Humboldt wins regardless...

lol

QUOTE(goandgetit @ Mar 16 2007 - 04:50 PM) 826414417[/snapback]61 Humboldt 63 Temple....I guess the west just can't compete with the east.....

actually Humboldt did a pretty good job. Temple had a big lead and Humboldt tied it up. Thankfuly Temple just proved they were worthy in the last minute. Both teams played a great game!

well one or two humboldt supporters have shown a decent amount of class....so I will just say that i guess Temple proved everyone from lake co. union city and humboldt wrong... they thought little ol east tn team couldn't keep up....

I agree that the officiating was terrible...the technical on newson was awful, and the refs instead of watching the shooters were totally watching the ball- several 3 shooters got killed and nothing was called... Temple played a great 1st half and humboldt played a great second half, Temple was practically giving the game away at the end...bad shots, boneheaded turnovers, and yet still managed to pull it out....great win...get the gold one tommorrow...

Temple did a great job of managing the game the 1st half...However Humboldt was dominate the 2nd...The Humboldt player that shot what should have been the game winner made a poor decision (I blame that on the coach) Temple was able to get the rebound and score leaving Humboldt with 4.1 secs to win the game and they failed...I stated in a prior post that if Humboldts guards didn't come to play that Temple would win and they did not come to play (I blame that on the coach)...At any rate good luck Temple...

QUOTE(bed2i @ Mar 16 2007 - 04:44 PM) 826414338[/snapback]This was a great game for the second half. The way the second half was played was the way I thought the whole thing would have been.

Well I guess I take the first hit since the other Humboldt fans have not had time to get home.

First off, congratulations to Temple, y'all played great and I was very impressed with how you played. Skogen is the real deal and y'all came out on fire in the first half. I was not underestimating y'all I just thought Humboldt would have won. But, I hope y'all win it all because y'all showed a lot of class and played the game the way it was to supposed.

Congratulations to humboldt on a great season and I really enjoyed watching you guys play this year.

If Humbodlt would have played the way they did in the second half in the first, I think they would have won. Y'all saw the real Humboldt team in the second half, but hey you have to play two halves to win the game. They dug a ditch to deep. It took a lot of heart, but also a lot of energy to make that kind of a comeback.

This is not a complaint or the reason they lost, but I was not impressed by the officiating, it was below par.

One question for the Temple fans and those who saw the game: Did you agree with the intentional foul in the second quarter?

I am not going to take anything away from Temple, y'all won outright and best of luck tomorrow!

Thanks for the classy post! I was sitting on the other end of the court away from the foul but I was surprised that an intentional was called. It just looked like the Humboldt kid anticpated the Temple kid was going to do something different and drew a foul. I have not been there for many games but I understand from some friends that the officiating has been liberal and inconsistent. If you guys played the first half the way you played the second half...

Humboldt must have better guard play...You can't score if you can't keep the ball...Their inside game suffered also Sain and Epperson didn't get the looks they should have but that goes back to guard play...Rebounding should be in their favor they just need to have better scoring opportunities...Wade needs to take more shots...

Humboldt by 20 if they play...

Humboldt wins regardless...

burn /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />