State at MTSU (how much per ticket)

AlonBabayan

$7.00 per session is correct. Other tid bits of information you will need to know:

I think parking is $5.00...not really sure since they didn't let anybody park in the Murphy Center lot. The lot could have held another 200-300 cars...but they will send you a couple of miles down the road to park in a gravel lot so plan on walking.

Water is $2.50 a bottle...and don't ask for a small solo cup to pour some in for your son. Absolutly out of the question.....after all...it was only $2.50.

When you leave...find an alternate route to the interstate.

QUOTE(COACHHARD @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:49 AM) 826412827[/snapback]$7.00 per session is correct. Other tid bits of information you will need to know:

I think parking is $5.00...not really sure since they didn't let anybody park in the Murphy Center lot. The lot could have held another 200-300 cars...but they will send you a couple of miles down the road to park in a gravel lot so plan on walking.

Water is $2.50 a bottle...and don't ask for a small solo cup to pour some in for your son. Absolutly out of the question.....after all...it was only $2.50.

When you leave...find an alternate route to the interstate.

What`s up with the parking? Is school there still in session? I thought they were on spring break.

QUOTE(tdntn @ Mar 15 2007 - 02:04 PM) 826413045[/snapback]theres plenty of places to park for free that i know of (murfreesboro native speaking), but they are nearly impossible to explain over a message board

Go down middle tennessee blvd if you are coming from the interstate towards the school make a left on Division St. directly across from the murphy center and across the street from where the buses are parked. Go down division and you will see a parking lot on your right. Free parking and two seconds from the gym.

QUOTE(Treyvols99 @ Mar 15 2007 - 03:24 PM) 826413139[/snapback]Go down middle tennessee blvd if you are coming from the interstate towards the school make a left on Division St. directly across from the murphy center and across the street from where the buses are parked. Go down division and you will see a parking lot on your right. Free parking and two seconds from the gym.

truth the ones i was referring to are on the right side of middle tennessee and even closer but yea props for helping some folks save some dollars /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

It would have helped if the people telling us that we couldn't park there would have known where you could park. We walked at least a mile winding our way through the campus trying to get back to the gym. The parking lot in front of the gym was half empty. TSSAA needs to fix that problem with as much as they make.