Temple

fargen01

Why would John Allen leave silverdale?

I was wondering the same thing. I think SD has the potential this year to finish 3rd in the district. They finished the year strong. Even though SP beat them, SD was a more competitive team than many we played. They just didn't have enough talent and depth last year. The transfers that will be playing this year will improve that situation. Why would he want to take on a complete rebuild at Temple?

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering the same thing. I think SD has the potential this year to finish 3rd in the district. They finished the year strong. Even though SP beat them, SD was a more competitive team than many we played. They just didn't have enough talent and depth last year. The transfers that will be playing this year will improve that situation. Why would he want to take on a complete rebuild at Temple?

I thought that it was meant more tounge in cheek to rile the Silverdale poster.

On a side note, I can't believe 35 pages and this topic is still going. Actually, I can't believe it hasn't been shut down.

On a side note, I can't believe 35 pages and this topic is still going. Actually, I can't believe it hasn't been shut down.

Maybe it was. I couldn't tell. Stranger things have happened.

Why would it be shut down? The Temple story is far from being over. The Sequoyah Football thread is even longer (41+) and it is still going strong. Actually it's been pretty tame on here.

Actually, I can't believe it hasn't been shut down.

Can't imagine that it would be shut down. Nothing wrong has happened here. We've just been discussing what's going on in a way that isn't offending anyone. We all just want to know the truth of whats going on.

Long live the Temple thread?

Maybe it was. I couldn't tell. Stranger things have happened.

Why would it be shut down? The Temple story is far from being over. The Sequoyah Football thread is even longer (41+) and it is still going strong. Actually it's been pretty tame on here.

I haven't read the Sequoyah thread so I don't know what all is going on on that one. And don't get me wrong, I am not saying that I think this one should be shut down. The only reason I mentioned it is just because in the past I have seen some shut down that had less going on than this one has had, especially when it comes to rumors and accusations. I agree that it has been kept mostly tame though and as long as it stays that way it should be kept open.

The comment about Coach Allen was completely tongue in cheek. I hope I didn't get anything started. I didn't mean to if I did.

You all are right. Coach Allen wouldn't want the job. It would definitely be a step down, at least in the short term. It's my impression that Coach Allen doesn't care much for Temple anyway.

I haven't read the Sequoyah thread so I don't know what all is going on on that one. And don't get me wrong, I am not saying that I think this one should be shut down. The only reason I mentioned it is just because in the past I have seen some shut down that had less going on than this one has had, especially when it comes to rumors and accusations. I agree that it has been kept mostly tame though and as long as it stays that way it should be kept open.

You can be sure that if it get out of hand it won't last long . It seems like Temple, Sequoyah and maybe Bledsoe and Westmoreland are the only places anything interesting is going on .

The comment about Coach Allen was completely tongue in cheek. I hope I didn't get anything started. I didn't mean to if I did.

Naw..... I just wasn't paying attention and you just faked me off . I have heard some things (that I won't post) that make me believe almost anything is possible

Someone remind me if I knew this but forgot it. Is the new kid for Temple from SC about 6'5" and does he also play post in basketball?

A referee told me about a 6'4" kid who played on Temple's AAU basketball team that looked pretty good. I don't know if he plays football.

Actually, Temple does have a home field. I hear they are going to be putting up goal posts on the soccer field and playing a few home games there.

It's about time they put that field to use.