UNAKA FOOTBALL 2007

AsIs

QUOTE(bufordtjustus @ Apr 30 2007 - 09:01 AM) 826448280[/snapback]i will not tollerate language like on the air boy.do your mamma know you use that kind of language?you ought to be ashamed here i am in hot pursuite and have to deal with little scumbuckets with the potty mouth now get outthe wayya bother me.get in the caar junior.

Wow you know how to spell scumbucket. Did Unaka high school teach you words like that to make you feel smart. Since you are so dumb and all. You even learn how to say potty wow, do you know that is what you do when you have to poop. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whirlwind @ Apr 30 2007 - 07:00 AM) 826448240[/snapback]I believe whent the Sherriff said that his actions were questionable, that was proof enough. If you had a daughter and he text messaged her and bought her gifts, wouldn't you do the same thing. She is trying to protect her daughter, now the truth will stand when the world is on fire, if he is innocent than I will admit I was wrong. But, you have to admit that his actions were questionable and if it had been anybody but him they would have been fired. Case in point Cloudland. And, by the way they will tell you Unaka's the worst when it comes to drugs, but what you dont say is Unaka has kicked out more kids because of this, this is why scores and graduation rates are down. The school Administrators cant control how parents choose to raise their children, however they can control Student - Faculty relations. Using drugs is not dependent on what you are taught at school, it is dependent on your own personal choices.

i believe that when the sherriff said "we could find no criminal acts" that was proof enough also. no i wouldnt do the same thing if he text messaged my daughter or brought her gifts. holding signs out side the cc board of education criticizing the way men do their jobs is not my thing, thats not how i handle my problems. the problem is being addressed and he will be punished if he did anything wrong. we have done been through this once, i think that she just wants money out of it, thats just my opinion. i have already admitted that his actions were questionable in earlier posts numerous times. however, i feel that it is wrong that everyone wants to say he is guilty and point the finger before the findings of the investigation have even been shown. unaka is the worst when it comes to drugs and they might kick out a few but not if they mean anything to any of their athletic programs. heck, the whole starting lineup of the boys and girls basketball teams with the exception of maybe one player was on drugs a couple of years ago. i'm not saying that the school can make personal choices for them i am just saying that unaka is a drug infested slum, and nothing will change my mind about that. thats all i'm trying to say.

QUOTE(Blueberry Muffin @ Apr 30 2007 - 08:19 AM) 826448296[/snapback]I do not see Unaka being very good. There are seriously many muffin teams that are going to have to overcome and get better to be among the elite.

ahmen brother

She may be out for money, whose to say. But according to the local newspaper, when they went to look in his file to see if he had been repremanded, the parent wasn't allowed to see it. But when the paper got a hold of his file the repremand was missing. HMMMMMMMM, something fishy going on. Now if the Sherriff had no reasonable cause he wouldn't have reopened the investigation. Now you can talk about Unaka and drugs all day, but in the end it doesn't matter. Every sports team in every school in the county has had a run of bad kids. The only way that is going to stop is to get drug testing in H.S. sports, like Erwin. I'd be willing to bet that if you had drug testing in the county half of the atheletes in all sports, in every school would be ineligable.

QUOTE(OIHATETHEM2 @ Apr 30 2007 - 06:36 AM) 826448183[/snapback]NOW NOW NOW, you might want to watch where you are going with this one! (STUDY HALL)aka NO GATEWAY class, / WEIGHT LIFTING ,I think you know what I mean. It would be in your best interest to stay away from the class room(no pun intended) on this one, Hampton don't need the "higher ups "looking into this also. Blue ribbon school, give me a break. Unaka's test scores are at least LEGAL!!!!!!!!!

Alliance34, HAMPTON, Blueberry Muffin, It seems as though you'r trying to avoiade this post? Why is that I wonder?

QUOTE(OIHATETHEM2 @ Apr 30 2007 - 09:54 AM) 826448358[/snapback]Alliance34, HAMPTON, Blueberry Muffin, It seems as though you'r trying to avoiade this post? Why is that I wonder?

nobodys trying to avoid your post the reason no one is responding is because you make no sense. youre either legally retarted or you was smoking dope during english class in high school. could you explain what you was trying to say a little better because you are confusing the heck out of me, i have no clue what you are talking about in your post.

QUOTE(OIHATETHEM2 @ Apr 30 2007 - 08:36 AM) 826448183[/snapback]NOW NOW NOW, you might want to watch where you are going with this one! (STUDY HALL)aka NO GATEWAY class, / WEIGHT LIFTING ,I think you know what I mean. It would be in your best interest to stay away from the class room(no pun intended) on this one, Hampton don't need the "higher ups "looking into this also. Blue ribbon school, give me a break. Unaka's test scores are at least LEGAL!!!!!!!!!

what we have here junior is a total lack of respect for da law . you can think about it ,want to do it ,think you are going to get away with it but don't do it.now i'm going to leave this alone get in the car junior,i said get in the car.now you boys behave and answer the question.